Sunday 19 April 2015

[Translation] Oz to Himitsu no Ai Vol.2 Chikage Disk 1



At first I wasn't going to translate Chikage's volume cause I wasn't that interested in Kondo Takashi; but omg this CD just made me love him ;A; Although I did listen to this CD before but thanks to the perso who requested this CD since I fell in love with him the second time~
Anyway, feel free to share but please credit me. Also this translation is NOT 100% accurate but please feel free to correct me if you find any mistakes. Now enjoy~!

Oz to Himitsu no Ai vol.2 Chikage Disk 1 
Seiyuu: Kondo Takashi





TRACK 1
As you have just regained consciousness, you found yourself in an unfamiliar place. The place was very foggy and dark, it was impossible to see what was beyond. You were very nervous as you did not know where this place was. And at that moment something slipped from your hand. The thing that you had dropped….
It was a single key.
You picked up the key and tilted your head sideways.

[1:01]
‘What is this key? And since when was this in my hand?’ you tried to think hard but could not remember anything. Your anxiety grew larger and larger. Despite that you carefully looked left and right trying to find the exit walking through this dark place. It was because you had this strong urge to go forward no matter what. But you were not sure why you had to go in such a hurry. Either way, you went forward in a hurry. That place was a very mysterious place which one has never seen. ‘What if it is impossible to leave this place forever?’ with this thought your anxiety amplified. Then at that moment…

[2:23]
“Obtain the keys”
A mysterious voice came from an unknown place which made you stop walking. Looking closer, there was a big door in front of you.  ‘Maybe I can go forward through this door…’ with this thought you held the door knob and gave it a push. However, unfortunately the door did not budge at all. It seems to be locked. Then you could hear the voice again…
“If you want to walk pass the door, obtain the keys. There are six keys. You have one.”

[3:27]
You suddenly realised something and looked at the key held in your hand. It seems that this is the door’s key. You decided to look for the other keys. You have no idea where the other keys are and on top of that you don’t know what’s across the door. Despite that you couldn’t just stay here, because you had to go forward. With that strong determination in your heart, you once again started walking.

[4:18]
After walking for a while, you arrived at a place where it seemed like it was a plaza. You could see some people here and there so you felt relieved. You thought you could ask someone about the whereabouts of the keys.

[4:46]
Suddenly a cheer could be heard thus you turned around backwards. Slightly afar, there was a crowd of people and it seemed to be bustling. You went closer towards the people as if you were attracted to something. You stood on your tiptoes so you could see above the crowd. There you could see a boy that seemed to be the same age as you. With a cheeky posture, he held a stick in his right hand and a silk hat in his left. You wondered what he was going to do.

[5:38]
As you were staring at him, he slightly wielded the stick in his hand. As he did, suddenly trump cards flew out of his silk hat. A red rose, a white pigeon, and at last a cute rabbit peeked its head out. The identity of the boy was a magician. The brilliant various magic tricks seemed like it was real magic. (*T/N: Magic in Katakana refers to magician tricks, whereas Mahou also means magic but the harry-potter-like-‘magic’) You were so hooked to his magic show, you forget the time passing by.


TRACK 2
Chikage’s magic show of today ends here! Please don’t be like that since I’ll have another tomorrow. Now, I thank you for watching.
Eh, so tiresome. The money goes in to this silk hat. Please don’t push since it’s dangerous, in order now.
As soon as I say….

[0:40]
You okay? I haven’t seen your face around here. Where did you come from? What do you mean, you don’t know? You just found yourself here? You’re talking nonsense. Here? You should know by looking, it’s the plaza, the village plaza. Huh? I don’t really understand the meaning of your question but a village is a village, a village in the world of Oz. What else is there to it? You don’t know? Are you saying you don’t know the world of Oz?  What the hell are you? Where the hell did you come from? Huh, what’s with that, somewhere that’s not Oz? Then there’s only the outside world. So you sayin’ you came from that place?  Oi, wait. Are serious? Then does that mean, you’re a human?

[2:05]
Why is there a human in this village? But…. Even though you’re a human, you are somewhat weird. That, that voice, why is it so high? To the point it’s disturbing. And that body, isn’t it too skinny? What kind of appetite do you need to get a body like that? It doesn’t seem like a men’s…. Wait… Not a man? Of course..! Why didn’t I realise before. You, you’re a woman. You got to be lying, really at a place like here?

[2:57]
Eh? Wait you guys! What about the money!? You guys aren’t just gonna leave and watch my show for free?! Hey! Don’t go home on your own! I said wait! Ha…. Oi, what are you gonna do now? Don’t ‘eh’ me. It’s your fault they all went home and thanks to you I couldn’t collect all the money. Huh? What did you just say? No matter how I think about it, it’s your fault. Did you think that I wouldn’t mind if you acted dumb? Or you really don’t know anything? Really? You only keep on talking the whole time about how you don’t know or don’t understand. Even if you came from the outside, this is nonsense! What kind of education did you even receive to become this stupid?

[4:06]
Eh? You can’t remember anything? Not that you mention it, you did say that you just ended up here. Perhaps, do you have memory loss? Maybe? You say it like it’s none of your business. Well if you do have memory loss then I can understand why you keep saying you don’t know. Either way, I met a really bothersome person again. You’re a woman, human and also have no memories.  Huh, what a pitiful life. Ha? What’s the matter you say? Why do I have to explain that? I don’t care, it’s not like your memory loss is my fault. Ha… so bothersome. You know, in this world of Oz, women are really rare. I bet everyone would panic if they saw something so unusual. On top of that, women aren’t good things.

[5:18]
Of course, cause they’re existents that seduce men. And you’re not even a villager, you’re a human; disgusting. What’s with that face? A person went through all this explanation and you seem unsatisfied. I should be the one who’s unsatisfied, you know. Because of you I couldn’t collect all the money. Tch, why did you think I would do something lame like magic in the first place? For my living expenses, of course. If I couldn’t earn money, then there’s no point in doing this. It’s all your fault, so take responsibility. Oh right, then come follow me. Just shut up and follow me. You’re really a drag.
Hhmm↗? Utan you also think so? Really a drag, right? Hhmm ↗? You want to go home and rest? Well you did have a tired day doing magic. Then shall go?
Hey, if you just stare like that I’m gonna leave you. What a bother really.


TRACK 3
Okay, we’re here now. Hurry up and come in. Where? Of course it’s my house. Just hurry up and get in. I’m tired.
Na~ Utan we’re home. Let’s rest over there, ne~
What you looking at? What did you just say? A…. pet?... Don’t mess around, Utan is not a pet, he’s my heart’s true friend! Jeez, women are such idiots. Ah right, you have to repay for today’s happening.

[1:07]
 Huh? Don’t make a big deal out of just a push. I’m going to make you repay with your body, so stay still. What’s with that clueless face? You know what I mean, right? Well, true they say women are disgusting and I do understand that. But, women do have a use for something. Yeah, to the point they say that women even seduce men so it seems to be pleasurable when sleeping with them. What’s with this skinny body? Will you really be able to satisfy me with this? It’s unexpectedly soft. Hmm, this might do to just kill my boredom. Hey, excite me with this body. Shhh, endure it.

[2:27]
But? What is it? Are you going to retort? I better close that naughty mouth of yours then. What you ask? It’s a kiss. Don’t ask something so obvious. Haa... so noisy. Or are you doing that on purpose because you want more? Then I’ll do as you wish. I should do it here as well. What’s with that weird sound? Does it mean that you’re not satisfied with kisses? Me too, this is unsatisfying. Give me more, you should have better places. See, over here. Ouch…. Huh? Stop? Why are saying that? Do you even realise how much trouble you have caused? If you do, then stop with that attitude.

[4:09]
Ha… You’ll do something else instead? Is there even any other way for a woman to pay off without their body? Cleaning the room? Do you think there’s a thing to clean in this tidy room when I put so much effort cleaning every single day? Assist the show? Can you do any magic tricks? Ha…. Are you stupid? Why must I teach you magic? You think I’ll do something that tiring? Besides I’m the victim. I don’t understand why I need to help you on the compensation. Is your head really fine? Do you understand the meaning of your words? Stop turning your face.

[5:10]
Ha… today’s been long. Ah, so troublesome. I suddenly feel so tired. I’ve been working since morning but thanks to someone it was all ruined. Then after returning home I keep on being told the same useless thing non-stop. Ha… I’m tired, I’m going to sleep. You’re in the way, move. Huh? What? I’m going to take a nap now so don’t interrupt me. Practice magic? Do as you please, the tools are over there.

[6:40]
Ah, shut up already! You’ve been so noisy. What the hell are you doing? Huh? Practicing magic? Why do you have to even practice to do magic? Magic should be easy to do. You can’t? I’m so done with you I can’t even speak. Huh? Me? I rarely practice magic. What’s with those eyes? You don’t believe me? Fine then I’ll show you. Then tell me what you like so I’ll take it out. I can’t predict what you’ll say so I’m doing this right on the spot with no staging. If I success that magic then you’d believe my words right? So, what do you like? A flower? You really fine with that? It’s not worth it. Ah, you like flowers, okay. Then look closely at my hands.

[8:10]
See, I could do it. I can do something like magic without practicing. It’s not just magic, everything’s like that. I don’t need to do practice or put my efforts in stuff. Huh, you’re jealous? About what? Do you know the meaning of being jealous? To be jealous means to wish that you could be like someone else. You said that not needing to practice or put effort is great, so in other words you want to do that, like me? To be good at everything? Well if you could, yeah.

[9:10]
Hey, are you perhaps making fun of me? Use your brain. What’s so good about this? Don’t say stuff so irresponsibly. You’re serious? So you were telling the truth? Tch, stop it, it’s not great nor something to be jealous about. Shut up, don’t speak anymore. I told you to shut up. Shut up already! How can you understand me? How can you say that you want to be like me when you don’t even know anything about me? You want to exchange, then I’ll exchange with this, this utterly boring life!

[10:15]
I give up, I give up. Ah, I’m tired now since I yelled. So tiresome. Huh, where I’m going? It doesn’t matter where I go. You annoy me with every single thing, I’m going to another room. You woke me up also I’m tired all thanks to you. I’m going to bed. Hah… this is bothersome.  

[10:53]
Even after Chikage had left, you still kept on practicing magic. However, since you have never done any magic, it was impossible for you to do it. You heavily sighed and gazed at the room. Then, you noticed something unusual on top of a shelf. It seemed like an ornament but you wondered if it was used for magic. It caught you attention so you reached out towards it.

[11:47]
What the hell was that sound right now? Those broken pieces are from the vase that was on the shelf, right? Did you break it? Hey, what kind of practice did you even do to drop and break the vase on the shelf? Huh? You weren’t practicing? Then that doesn’t make more sense. Ha…. I don’t even have the strength to get mad. For now clean it up since there’s a broom over there. Gather the broken pieces with it and throw it away.

[12:51]
Hey… that’s not good at all. Look, there’s still some pieces left on the floor. Sweep the garbage with the broom in one place and then you gather it and throw it away, that’s basics, you know basics. Not like that, you have to sweep it along the floor. What’s the point of sweeping it starting from the low point, the rubbish is going to fall again. You start from the high point then to the low point. Oi don’t sweep in such a sloppy way, if you do that the broken glass pieces will scatter. Ah, forget it hand over the broom and bring some newspaper so I can spread it out on the floor. Then I can gather the fine pieces and dust well. I mean it’s common sense.

[14:05]
You can’t even clean properly and you’re hopelessly useless. So, what did you do to cause this? An ornament? Oh, that. What you ask, it’s obviously a wooden horse. What? You like it? I thought you were stupid and useless but you’ve got a nice eye. That wooden horse, my little brother made it. Even though it’s small, it’s made pretty well, huh.  Yeah I have a younger brother and he made that wooden horse for my birthday. A nice brother huh…. Yeah, really different to my other brother. Ah, my other brother is my twin but his personality is the exact opposite. He’s violent and his room is dirty. I’m not really on good terms with him. Compared to him, my little brother’s really cute. Maybe it’s cause he’s the youngest sibling. He’s quite cold so he’s easily mistaken, but he’s actually really nice. He’s really skilful with his hands and good at cooking. He’s a brother I’m proud of. Right now he lives in the woods away from this village. It’s cause he’s a lumberjack. Name? It’s Haruto even though I think there’s no point asking.

[16:17]
Eh, what is it, why are you so surprised? Eh, why are suddenly crying? You don’t know? Ah.. what’s with you? Here, I’ll lend you a handkerchief. No need for thanks just stop crying. Ugh, so bothersome. Have you calmed down now? Ha… My vase broke and I had to clean it, I’m the one who wants to cry. And you suddenly cry without even knowing why. Eh, how did I even end up with someone so bothersome?....

[17:15]
By the way, why were you at the plaza? You don’t know again? That’s really the only thing you say…. You really can’t remember anything? There must be something you remember. Huh, what is it, tell me.  You’re looking for keys? What are those keys for? A door? Ha… you’re speaking nonsense again… What’s that door? It seems I was born in this village but I’ve never heard or seen that door you’re talking about. Hey, why do you want to open that door? You want to go beyond the doors? Why? Okay, okay so you don’t know. Of course I don’t know where the keys are, I’ve just heard about the door right now. Ha… stop making such a gloomy face. Ah, this is tiring. Anyway I don’t know anything about keys or doors, just pay back for every problem that you’ve caused before you leave. I mean, if you’re in such a hurry you could just sleep with me instead of trying out magic. Yeah, yeah, you don’t want that. What a bothersome person, I don’t understand you.


TRACK 4
Oi… She’s not waking up…. Oi…. Ha… you’re finally awake. How can you sleep so freely at someone else’s house. What’s with those dark circles under your eyes? What did you do? Practiced magic? Hmmm, so can you do it a bit now? Ha… I thought so… Here, put this on. What it is? It’s a wig. And this too, it’s my clothes. We’re going to plaza today so you wear this. If you make it dirty then I’m gonna make you pay for it. Can’t you remember what happened yesterday? If there’s a woman, then everyone would be disgusted and wouldn’t come. That’s why I’m telling you to disguise as a man. Ha… no one’s trying to make you do magic. You’re going to be my magic equipment.

[1:38]
There’s something that I wanted to try for a long time. A magic that uses a cage. It’s a magic where a human in a cage changes into a blazing fire. But no one tries it out cause they’re afraid. Then I’ll teach you the order later, you just need to escape from the cage when I tell you to. If you’re even a second late then you’re gonna get badly burnt so be careful. What are you getting scared for, you just need to do as I say. Now hurry up and get changed. Huh? Don’t look? Ah how bothersome. If you slack off then I’m gonna intrude. If you don’t want that then hurry up.

[2:44]
Why does it take so long to just wear some clothes? It doesn’t matter whether it’s guys clothes or not. You just put your head through and put on the sleeves. Ha fine, give it to me I’ll help. Ah… so bothersome. I’m already tired before even leaving.

[3:24]
Okay this should do. Oi, do you remember the timing I told you? Then you stay still in this cage till it’s your turn. Ah I can’t be bothered, but my living expenses depends on it and I couldn’t collect the money last time because of her. I guess the only way to get it back is by doing some flashy magic tricks. Ha… Now everyone thank you for waiting! The dazzling magic show will start now! The magic you are about to see now has no tricks nor contraptions!

[4:18]
As I always did, I performed various types of magic in front of the audience. The uproarious cheering and applauding in the midst of exciting the audience I was trapped in horrible emptiness. ‘What’s so interesting about magic?’ ‘For how long do I have to spend this boring life?’ The happier the audience was, it felt like a cold sharp wind was blowing in my heart.  Then I say you in the cage with bright sparkling eyes. It was a face as if you were looking at a dream. I gave up because of various reasons so I bowed to the audience whilst sighing.

[5:15]
Now the magic I’ll be presenting next is completely new. Possibly even the Great Magician would open their eye’s wide at this magic. Over there you can see a human trapped in a cage. That human will instantly change into flaming fire! Now everyone, please watch this magic. Three! Two! One! Why… Why isn’t she escaping? The fire…! I told her so many times to be careful with the timing…. Damn, it’s hot..!

[6:23]
Oi! Why didn’t you escape?! I told you many times to do it at the right timing! Ah… I’m sorry everyone, this is…! Oi wait! Don’t leave!
After seeing that the magic failed, everyone left with cold eyes. “What is magic? Magic is just only deceiving people in the first place” The people’s scolding voices and the sound of burning fire remained in my ears for a long time.


TRACK 5
Huh? It hurts? Don’t fuss over just by getting your wrists grasped, and I’m trying to hurt you. Why? Ha…. Are you really an idiot? I knew you were stupid but not to this extent. I guess it’s a talent of yours. You messed up my show not once but twice. But more than that you did something worse. You wouldn’t understand with this low intelligence of yours. Fine I’ll make you understand. You too heard what the audience said, right? Yeah, “what even is magic, it’s just something that deceives people”, that’s what they said when leaving. Why? Why do I have to hear such words like that…!

[1:20]
Huh, how can you have such a careless expression on? Ah you irritate me I want to screw up that stupid looking face of yours and make you tears spill from your eyes. Then even an idiot like you would understand how big the problem you caused was. You need to receive your punishment. Don’t tell me you think you’re not guilty for what you did. Stop resisting, it’s troublesome.      

[2:14]
I never thought I’d use handcuffs for something besides magic. Huh, it quite suits you, a sinner like you. Now what kind of punishment should I do? Should I hit you till you can’t stand on your feet? Or should I violate you till you can’t even make a sound? Then how are you going to take responsibility? You can’t even do magic or clean properly. If you can’t do anything then just let me do as I please. As usual, such a thin body but it was really soft. Incredible, your body is so smooth under my hands. Huh, you don’t like it? Don’t state the obvious since I’m doing something you don’t like. This is your punishment. Next it’s this place.

[3:41]
Hey, hey, feel more pain and cry. Beg for forgiveness. Ha… this isn’t enough, huh? Then I can’t help it. Stop squirming. Do you want to get bitten here? Huh what’s with that cry? Don’t tell me, are you feeling it? You’re really a hopeless woman to think that you would actually enjoy the punishment. Are you making fun of me? You’re noisy, stop making a fuss, shut up.

[4:52]
Why did you close your mouth? Do you think you have the right to refuse? Now, open your mouth so I can even harass you on the inside. Hah? I’m mean? You still don’t understand. How many times do I have to tell you for you to understand? Ah, what a bother. If you can’t understand by words, then I’ll teach you physically. Are you just stupid, or is there something wrong with your ears? Huh, this place, it’s disgusting yet soft.

[6:02]
What? You have something to say? No excuses, and besides I don’t even want to hear it. Don’t try making excuses. It seems like you need a harsher punishment. Open your mouth. Why you ask with such an innocent face. You have no right to ask. If you want to apologize then do as I say. Come on hurry up. How does it feel to have a finger in your mouth? Oh, really? Then I’ll do it more. Hey, how is it? It hurts since it’s in deep, right? You’re tearing up now. If you bite, I’ll kill you. Now, one more finger. Huh, that’s a nice face, you look like you’re going to cry. It’s all wet now. Do you want me to stop? There’s no way I’ll stop, this is a too light punishment. Another finger now.

[7:45]
What was that idiotic voice? Do you want more? Here. Your face is getting red. Is it painful?  What’s with those eyes, they’re quite rebellious. Do you have something to say? To say the same thing again, how can one be so shameless? Or what, do you want a more painful punishment? Alright, since you’re really annoying. I’ll do as I please. Here, it’s getting hot. Did you enjoy getting thrust by my finger? What a shameful person. Don’t worry since I’ll thoroughly tease you now till I’m satisfied.

[9:02]

What are you crying for, you’re the one who wants it. To prove that, look. What’s this? It seems that more than you think, this part of yours is enjoying it. I’ll teach you till you understand how sinful you are and how shameful a woman can be. Right here, you will understand.   

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! Your translation is so accurate for my, don't worry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't heroine escape? I really don't get it...she's somehow irritating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw,thank you so much for translating sweetie <3

      Delete
    2. lol something very typical for Rejet's heroine so yeah I can see your point as to why she is somewhat annoying XD
      And you're welcome. Hope you enjoyed ><

      Delete
  3. GAHHH ;A; I my head was spinning when i was listening to chikage's route since his voice is so AHHHHHHHH- ( i mean you understand right ;v;) So i go around and search for translations since i cant understand much of what he is sayumg but thank you for the translation bestieeeeee I appreciate this so much and much understandable than the way i translate TTwTT
    UWAHHHHHHHHHH CHIKAGE YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED WHEN YOU TURNED INTO A KEYYYYYYYYY (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) STAPH MAKING US SUFFER!!!

    ReplyDelete