Wednesday 17 June 2015

[Translation] Taishou Guuzou Roman: Teikoku Star Vol. 1 Seishirou Disk 1


Hello,
Wow it's been a while and I still have to actually finish working on Disk 2 orz. So the next disk will be out after a few days, possibly the weekends (I blame the exams!! I had no time to translate cuz of all the study I had to do -cries-). Also another notice: I'm guessing there's a few people waiting for Oz vol. 6 but I kinda wanted a break from it due to me crying like a baby every single time I listen to it lolz. I haven't abandoned it yet though!!
Anyway, enough of me blabbering, okay enjoy this other series from Rejet, Teikoku Star. Feel free to share but please do credit me and this is NOT 100% accurate.


Taishou Guuzou Roman: Teikoku Star Vol. 1 Seishirou Disk 1
Seiyuu: Sakurai Takahiro





TRACK 1
The period was the Taishou Era (T/N: this is the early 1900’s). The setting was Japan’s Tokyo Marunouchi –known as the capital of flower. Today it is the theatre, tomorrow it will be the department store. Due to the boom caused by World War I, it was the period where the street was filled with the Westernized culture. The opening would start at the park street where people and history would pass. A woman appeared at that place. An unknown man approaches the fidgeting woman.
 Hello there Madam. Why are you standing here alone? Since there’s a lot of people here, if you stay here like this, it’ll be dangerous. Now, come over here. Ah, the strap of your geta (T/N: Japanese traditional shoe) is broken. That’s why you couldn’t walk. Understood, then may I? I’ll fix the strap for you. I’m quite confident with my hand skills. I’ll be able to help.

[1:28]
The man easily fixed the strap of the geta, and the woman happily thanked him. The man replied with a smile, bright as a star.
No need for thanks. I wasn’t able to just leave you here. And most of all, I should be the one to say that. Your smile, it resembles a blooming flower. I’m happy to see such a wonderful flower. Thank you. Ah, but please be careful. Because men always tend to pick the beautiful flowers. So you shouldn’t believe in others that easily. I’m joking, was I teasing you too much? I wasn’t intending to make you troubled… Then, I should be going. You were also on the way going somewhere, right? Be careful on your way.
Even if your clothes just touch by passing each other, it is destiny (T/N: Japanese proverb – A meeting by chance is preordained). Strangely enough, these two people that have just met, meet once again. And that once again was straight after this incident. The place was Daiteikoku (Grand Imperial) Theatre. It was in the centre of the capital and was also a place of amusement to those who were free in the open culture.

[3:20]
How did you reach here? Perhaps, did you get lost? I didn’t imagine that you would enter the waiting room of the Daiteikoku Theatre. Ah, that’s bad, the performance will start soon. Let us talk later, Miss. Although I do not wish to, we must depart for now. Where am I going? Of course I’m going on stage. You just heard the bell ring, right? The performance is going to start now. Perhaps, Miss…. Do you not know me? That’s sad. I guess I still need to improve. Then let me introduce…. the bright and beautiful Daiteikoku theatre that everyone admires. On that stage stands the Teikoku boys Theatre troupe, Teikoku Stars. And I, Seishiro, am the First Star of the Teikoku Stars. If you wish to, you may watch, from the guest seating, our performance that brightens the Capital.

[4:53]
Speaking as accounted to the plot, and performing as practiced. And the bright spotlight is casted upon the performing male. As the stars are always bright, we, the Stars, must also continue to shine. Even if the Star’s hearts feel something. Today it is the theatre, tomorrow it will be the department store. Due to the boom caused by World War I, it was the period where the street was filled with the Westernized culture. This is the love story of the youth that shined during the Taishou Era.
Taishou Guuzou Roman Teikoku Star, here right now, the curtains open!


TRACK 2
Ah? You are the person from before? I was surprised that you entered the waiting room before but I'm more surprised how you even came to the makeup room. You came here easily without even being stopped by other people. Ah I was just resting since the performance ended. I was just drinking some water because I was thirsty. No I don't mind. For you to come all the way here while avoiding everyone else, I guess you have something to say to me, right? By the way, did my acting amaze you that much? There aren't many fans that come all the way to the makeup room to see me. How did you get in here? I hope you could tell me your adventure... Also people who aren’t staff get caught by security if they enter the makeup room.

[1:18]
Since you’re a staff you came here to greet me? What do you mean? Starting from today you are the owner of the Daiteikoku theatre? Hahaha! My my, It seems Miss likes to joke. That's unexpected. The owner before did pass away due to an illness a few days ago and I did heard that there will be a new owner but... Are you really the new owner? You are nodding quite seriously, that's troublesome... But then again, if you weren't the owner you wouldn't be able to just enter the First Stars makeup room without notice. It seems I have no choice but to believe you...

[2:26]
Hmmm? I see... So you are? Ah this is quite interesting. Haha.. The reason why you are here is not actually not that meaningful. Because I am talking to you right here in front of my eyes. That is the most important fact. So what is your name? I see, it fits you. I'm happy to hear you say that you will be able to work hard if I'm here. Hahaha. But if you want to be an owner you need to be able to know a person by looking at them. You don't understand what I'm saying? I'm pretty sure I warned you when we first met... Can you not remember? Think harder. You know what I said after I fixed your geta's strap? Hahaha, you still can't remember? After I smiled at you like how a flower would bloom this is what I said... You shouldn't trust others easily.

[4:02]
Ah, you got all wet. It suits you very well. You stupid peasant woman. Haa.. I tried being nice to a stranger but it was useless. Just by looking at your cotton clothes, you're a low level citizen right? But you say that you're the owner of Daiteikoku theatre? That you would stand above all the Teikoku stars? I'm disgusted just by imaging it. What's with those eyes? Ah, you're just surprised at my attitude, right? I guess you weren't expecting me to suddenly pour water on you? But I was kind enough to fix your broken shoe? My my, the only reason why I helped a peasant like you is because you were blocking the middle of the pathway by standing there stupidly. Also since I'm a star, there are expectations towards a star. Someone is always looking at me. So I had no choice. If someone wasn’t looking at me, I wouldn't have cared if you walked that road or if you just died on the streets. Don't tell me you thought I was sincerely helping you? What a stupid brain you have. Then listen carefully so that empty brain of yours can understand... I don't accept you as the new owner.

[5:54]
Are you speechless? Did you thought that you would be welcomed here? This is why peasants like you don't understand the world. Hey, lady? I don't know how you got the position as an owner but do you actually think that you can work as an owner? Do you think that such a dazzling theatre and a woman so dirty like a cloth go well with each other? Ha, you make me laugh. These Teikoku stars are consisted of troupes all from noble statuses. Including myself all the other actors are from high status families. And do you think we would work under a low life like you? You should know your place. If you understand, then leave this theatre now. This place isn't a place where you can just enter with dirty shoes like what you're wearing. Look at that, there's water on the floor because of you. And also due to the dirt on your shoes the water is all muddy. Do you think that apologizing is enough for dirtying my makeup room? You're going to wipe it with a cloth? I'm sorry but there's nothing dirty like that in this room. If you're going to wipe it do it with your clothes.

[7:40]
Can you not even keep a makeup room clean as an owner? Or do you want me to make you clean it? Then do you want me to rip your dirty clothes and make it into a cloth? Looking at this material, it's really cheap fabric. Wouldn't it be better to just take it off? Haa, you are in no doubt a peasant. To hit a person how wild. Shut up! Do you think you've done something incredible by coming here? I don't even want to listen to you. You're a waste of my time. Also who said you could talk to me like that? The only thing you're allowed to do is to leave from here. Hah, so you're going to stay no matter what? Hm, fine. If you really want to be the owner do your best as if you are some sympathetic main lead role of a tragedy. But a person with no skills will never be able to do it. Make mistakes and be humiliated then in a matter of time you will be leaving whilst crying. I'll be interested to see as to how long you will be able to endure it as an owner... Hahaha, hahahaha!


TRACK 3
I was wondering what you'd do first but cleaning in the morning... You're more like a servant than an owner. Then again that suits you. Don't leave a speck of dust. You're quite answering confidently. Then while you're at it do the entry, waiting room and the stairs. Also remember to return the equipment okay? Huh at least you answer well. Fine then I'm going to drink some coffee while resting. Bye then.
Ah, oh!
Ah sorry. I totally didn't know that the waste can was here. I accidentally kicked it. The dust that you had gathered is all scattered now. You said that you won't leave a speck of dust right? Then clean this all up hahaha...

[1:47]
Ah! You over there! The equipment! I'm sorry I called you before the performance. Thank you for always returning. Thanks in advance for today. But the equipment doesn't seem to be in the waiting room do you know where it is? I heard that the owner was preparing it. Really? You can't find the owner? Where did she go without even helping out? Ah really? So you're looking for her too. That owner makes many people annoyed.
Ah! Finally you're here! Owner, this person was looking for you. They couldn't see you so they were looking for you, owner. You said that you would help but you broke the promise, are you working sloppily just because you're the superior? It took you time to clean? Huh, don't make excuses owner. Ah, I'll warn the owner so you can go first. Sorry this new owner caused you trouble.

[3:24]
Hm, what is it? If you have something to say then say it. What, you're not going to talk back? Well of course. There's no way a peasant like you would be able to talk back to a First Star of the Teikoku star. But didn't you say that you were going to move the equipment? You should hurry you know? If you don’t hurry you will be late for the opening. Where it is? Hm, you don't even know that? Over there on top of the shelf. At the highest one there is a box with tableware. You'd be able to reach if you try hard, right? Even though it's equipment for the performance it's really expensive. There's a lot in it too. Be careful not to break it.

[4:35]
Ah you can barely reach it when you tiptoe. Well try taking it out slowly. You're doing well but you should do it slowly. Since the box is tilted right now if you lose strength in your arms, it will definitely drop. By the way your arms are showing because your sleeves are going down. Isn't that embarrassing for a woman? Look, from your wrist to elbow and to your forearm. See your skin is in a state which can easily be touched. What's the matter? Your arms are shivering? I'm only just giving you a warning. I'm just touching your skin with my finger again and again so you can easily understand my point. Why are you getting tense? You need to hold the box properly. Don't drop it okay? What's this? Owner! There's dust on your neck. I'll take it off.

[6:05]
Don't move. When a person is being kind just accept it. It’s not like I hurt you, right? From the base of your neck to your ear, I'm just slowly, softly touching it like this. Ah the dust isn't falling off.
Hey what are you doing? As soon as I told you not to break it you drop it. What a clumsy person. Is this the time to be blaming others? How are you going to apologise to the art team? Also what are you going to do about the equipment when the opening is going to start soon? The trust towards you has fallen to the ground on the first day. If it's too tiring, go back and cry. Hm you're going to apologise? Ah yes. Go apologise to everyone that you have caused trouble to. Although I doubt they would forgive you. To run while making such noise, so unladylike. She's a very annoying person. Whatever, she would give up and leave soon.


TRACK 4
Isn't it you father? How are you? Please leave the next war to me! I will definitely be victorious!

[0:36]
Thank you for coming to today's performance. How was today's stage? Ahaha, for lady Kujyoin to praise us I feel honoured. No, I'm fine. Thank you for always coming. I shall lead you to the exit. Eh what is the matter? Do you mean the snack bar? It is quite busy. Do you wish to drink a lemonade? Then shall we go buy it together? Excuse me, I’ll have a glass of lemonade for this lady here. Huh? A bread in your right hand and a lemonade in your left. Who would've thought that owner herself would be selling these. But then this isn't unusual for you. Compared to the first day you came here you seem to be getting used to preparing stuff backstage and selling stuff. That's great. There's nothing happier for an actor of the theatre.

[2:03]
Ah right, owner! A glass of lemonade for this lady please. Hahaha.... Owner! What's the matter?! Why did you suddenly trip?! What? There's no way I would trip you! Ah, more importantly... What shall we do?! You spilt lemonade all over lady Kujyoin's dress! Here use this handkerchief. To the person who came with you, we shall provide you new clothes. Also later our theatre shall officially apologise to you. A person who is supposed to provide enjoyment has just made a big mistake. I am sincerely sorry.
Now, we cannot stay here too long, Let us first go to the back.

[3:33]
So, how are you going to take responsibility? You just spilt a drink on a valuable customer, and you’re not going to take any responsibility? You’re going to apologize? Hm, this is why peasants aren’t smart. That lady was the daughter of the noble who supports this theatre. If you make that person mad, it’s obvious what would happen to this theatre. And you just dirtied her clothes, do you think you’ll be forgiven just by apologizing? How can one be so stupid? She must have been so surprised…. You should understand it yourself.

[4:29]
It’s a good thing that there’s a lot in stock. It’s the lemonade that you were selling. Regret what you did while I pour this on you.
Are you telling me to stop? You just dirtied someone else’s clothes, so you deserve the same. Isn’t this how an idiot would understand? So you can understand properly, I’ll pour this on your head. See, ahaha! You look so pitiful. It’s funny, how this is the owner of the Daiteikoku theatre. Now that I think about it, weren’t you soaked in water the first day we met? It was because I sprayed water? Really? I can’t really remember that… More importantly, it seems like you haven’t learnt your lesson yet. Another glass, I’ll pour it on your face. Now, look up!

[5:39]
There’s no way you can escape even if you resist. Drink it all… Here! Ahaha.. Hahaha! Are you having trouble breathing? Look at that pitiful face. Hn, now my hand that was holding you got dirty as well. It feels gross due to the stickiness. What’s with that glare? The only things that are aggressive are your eyes and mouth. To kneel on the ground while being soaked, how pitiful. It seems like you don’t know yet… Do you know why the owner, you, are working at the snack bar and doing the chores behind stage? Because the workers count on you? Do you think that they’re happy for your help? Hn, your thoughts are naïve because you’re stupid. Where in this world, have you seen a person treating their owner as a servant? You’re not acknowledged by everyone. Because everyone thinks that a peasant should be a servant, they’re making you do chores.

[7:04]
But you happily accept that work, running here and there, whilst smiling like an idiot. Such a disgrace. To even think that you’re the owner, you make me laugh. You aren’t helping this theatre at all, probably being dead would be more helpful. Why aren’t you saying anything? Are you tired of talking back to me? If you feel mad at me, then say something, but the only thing that I’ll listen from you is when you say that you’ll leave. Ha… If I discipline you, you just stay quiet. Then let me do this, since a peasant has trouble understanding what I’m trying to say and this is troublesome for me.

[8:05]
Miss? Be honest now. Even if you stay stubborn, you’re only going to get hurt. You tried your best, that’s wonderful. The reason why you couldn’t give up isn’t because you lacked courage. You had no choice right? Because you suddenly had to become the owner of this theatre. You’re not used to this glamorous world, and yet you suddenly had to join the life of the high status. That’s all, right? You’re not at fault so don’t say anything weak and don’t blame yourself. You tried hard in this situation where no one helped. Now it is time to leave this place that doesn’t fit you. Now, say that you’ll give up. Say it! Right now!

[9:20]
Hn, I said all that and you still aren’t giving up. You only have the registration certificate of this theatre, you’re only the owner by name! In the first place, you don’t even understand what it means to have the registration certificate of this place. If converted to money, this theatre is very valuable. Having the registration certificate means that you have an enormous amount of money. Then that means lots of bad guys will try to take that away from you. For example, whilst you’re working here, do you know what other nobles would be doing? They would know that a peasant woman like you has it, and try to take it away from you no matter what. It’s easy to trick a peasant like you. When you have just realised, you would be already scammed and it wouldn’t be even weird to trip you up. If that’s all then you’d be lucky, since they would do anything to get it. They could order some strong guys to attack you in the middle of the night. Hn, what’s the matter? Your face is all blue. Are you scared? It’s true, imagine it, then it’d be easier to understand.

[10:59]
Black shadows looming across the capital, a night without a ray of light, and men’s hands grasping you. No matter how much you cry and scream, they would take the registration certificate from you. And since you’re a peasant, no one would care about this case. The theatre that you are trying to persistently keep, will be taken away. Before this happens, shouldn’t you at least save yourself? Hn, are you still resisting? Do you really want to keep this money that badly? That’s not why? There’s a different reason why you are so persistent?

[11:59]
Dream, you say? You wish to make this theatre into a beautiful place like the foreign Opera House? That’s your dream? How stupid. That’s nonsense. Don’t make me laugh. That’s just a childish dream that is unrealistic. That’s the reason why you are so persistent? A peasant woman doesn’t even know here status whilst standing above us says what? That you’re trying because of your dream? Hn, what an idiot.

[12:39]
Shut up! You didn’t even say anything back before, but you’re talking back now? Is your dream that precious? There’s no way a peasant would ever think like that. Even if you act like a hypocrite, I know that your purpose is money. Hn, I hate, no, despise people that only think of this theatre’s value and name as money. Rich people who only see this place as cash and people who are stupid peasants like you. There’s no way I’ll acknowledge you as an owner. You have no right to look over this theatre, neither to speak of your dreams. Give up and leave already, if you don’t want to get hurt. 


TRACK 5
I sincerely thank you for coming to the Daiteikoku theatre. I hope that you enjoy our performance of the Teikoku Star. Thank you very much.
Good job. Today’s light was very good. You too, good job. I heard that there was a riot over there, so I was worried that the ladies wouldn’t come, but thankfully they did. It’s scary to think that they attacked the department store. Ah, right. About the storage next to the stage, it seems like it’s getting shabby, I’m hoping you fix it soon, And… Ah, Owner?

[1:16]
Haha, seeing that you’re holding a stack of clothes, you’re going to tidy the dressing room? You’re working so hard. I’ll help you too. Don’t reject my help, you’re our precious owner after all, right? Why are you so surprised? It’s been a while since you’ve came and I’ve witnessed your hard work. When you first came here I was worried a lot, but now you’re working quite well so you’re actually useful. Everyone is saying that. Also that dressing room is very dark since the lights went off and there’s not much people there. It would be a shame if something happened to the owner, right? If I can help, I should help. Here, I’ll carry this for you. Shall we go?

[2:40]
Haa, with this tidying the clothes are done. While doing this, I know that I could stand on that stage whilst getting help from everyone. Why are you scared? You look like a child who’s going to get scold. Then again, it’s obvious you’d be suspicious because I’ve done horrible stuff to you. I was misunderstanding you, I thought that you would leave soon. But you are still working so hard as an owner. Honestly I was surprised a lot. So I want to fix our relationship. Although it sounds stupid to say this now, but as a token of reconcile… Please hold my hand. Perhaps, can you not trust me anymore?

[4:07]
Thank you! As I thought, your hand is beautiful! So beautiful, that I want to suddenly kiss it. I’m sorry to surprise you. But may I hug you for a while? Thinking about all the hard work you’ve done, I wanted to hug you. I knew that you were being aimed by people who were trying to take over this theatre. Are you surprised? I know at least that much. I knew that you were getting annoying phone calls, and that you would look around as if afraid, I knew everything. Every day you live in fear, right?  Yes. I also made you get worried. It was scary, right? But it’s alright now.

[5:37]
I’ll protect you from now on. The nobles would not be able to attack you anymore. Believe in me and trust me. Ah, right, is the registration certificate of the theatre at home? Holding such an item like that, wasn’t it scary that you couldn’t even sleep? It would be best to move it to a safer place. If you leave it to me, I’ll be prepared. Is it okay if I go to your house today? Why I thought it was at your house, you ask? No, it was just my imagination. I only thought that since it wasn’t in you room. How did I know that it isn’t it your room? Hn, I don’t know. Because I searched through your whole room but I couldn’t find it?

[6:52]
Hahaha, hahaha! That’s sad. I was thinking of solving this the nice way, it would have been better if you just got tricked. Don’t tell me you thought that I would be subservient to you? You were so suspicious of me at first. I told you not to believe other people that easily so many times, right? You’re still so easy to trick. It wouldn’t be weird that someone would take the registration certificate soon. Maybe I should’ve just taken it away by brute force. It would be so much better if you just cried and gave up, but since you didn’t I had to move first. Why don’t you understand that I would never welcome you here? Now, tell me where the registration certificate is. Before it goes into the hands of an annoying noble, I’ll save this theatre. Hurry up and tell me. Is it in the house? Or did you leave it to someone?

[8:23]
You’re not going to tell me? Don’t you know that this is something a peasant shouldn’t have? You’re so stubborn but I wonder how long you can stay like that? Huhuhu, you’re already getting hot. Your body is at least honest. This is the opportunity for a low life servant to be close to a Teikoku Star. Think it as an honour. If you don’t like it, why not give up the theatre? Are you still going to resist? I have no choice but to make you spill by force. You’re trembling just by getting your clothes a bit ruined? This is only the start of violating you.

[9:41]
Do you think you can escape? Hahah… But it feels quite good to be on top of a resisting woman. Who said that you can look away? Look here. Hn, I only held your chin but you look like you’re in pain. Very good, those eyes in fear. Be more afraid. Do you feel like telling where the registration certificate is now? Hn, there’s no use even if you shut your mouth, because I’ll open it by force.

[10:45]
The inside of your mouth is hot. Hn, no matter how much you shout, no one will come. You’re going to tell the police? Hahaha, do you think that’s possible? Do you think they will listen to a woman like you? Also, do you think there’ll be a person that will help a poor person like you? If you’re going to scream, then why don’t you do it in a more pleasing way? This neck line too… The places where I lick, it’s getting hot. Your body is twitching. It seems like your mouth is the only thing saying no. Even if you deny with that face, you’re not convincing at all. I told you, if you’re going to scream then.,.

[12:07]
You’re disgraceful woman. You have a low status hence the full of greed. If someone gives you a bit of attention you become lustful, if you see a chance for money you’d do anything to get it. How lame. Lust for something sexual or money, I hate the person who is so lustful and is in charge of this theatre. You make me puke. What? You’re denying it now? The reason why you’re desperate for this theatre is money, right? You’re just lying about dreams. Shut up! I don’t want to listen to your lame dreams! You’re going to protect this theatre? That’s your truth? Hn, your words are trash. You just really want to stick to this theatre because of the money. Are you still going to be stubborn in this situation? It seems like you really want me to violate you more. Fine, I’ll show you your true self. Ah, although we just tidied these clothes, this would do.

[13:49]
How is it? How does it feel to be tied up by the wrists? Hahaha, this suits you very well. Since you’re tied up, you can’t even resist. From now on, no matter what I do, even if I hurt you, you can’t do anything. Now, what shall I do? Your arms hurt? Of course. I tied them so that the more you move, the more it hurts. You want me to stop? Then hurry up and admit it, that you are a woman that is full of lust, that you are a peasant that does not fit with this theatre. Say it, and hurry up and give up this theatre. Like this…

[15:15]
Whenever I touch you, your body twitches to my amusement. Even if you act like this, you still say that? Give up now. You are a peasant woman. This theatre, the owner’s place, it doesn’t suit you. Now, where do you want me to touch you next? Here? Where next? What’s the matter? If you can’t say it, should I guess? A while ago you were closing your mouth sternly, but now your mouth is open like you want something. If you want to make an excuse, say something. Though, it looks like you can barely breathe. If it’s not that, then are you now bored from me touching too slightly? Then, I’ll make you feel pain a bit more. Are you still going to resist? Even though your eyes show fear, you’re so stubborn, really.

[17:01]
Ah, to bite my lips, what a wild woman. As expected from a peasant. You just left a scar on an actor’s face, unbelievable. Listen to your story? You have no right to speak. The only words you can speak are the whereabouts of the registration certificate and words of forgiveness towards me. Again, you’re still talking about that cheap dream of yours. You are going to make this theatre like the Opera house? Stop joking. The owner before did say that dream, but are you trying to copy his dreams? A young woman like you to say the same dreams, you’re disgracing his reputation.

[18:03]
You’re not copying it, you’re following it instead? Really? Your father was a friend of the owner before? So now that the owner before died, your father got the theatre. That’s unexpected. Then, why don’t you just leave the theatre to your father, it’s your fault for stepping in. Don’t tell me that your father died too like some kind of tragedy story. He’s not dead, but he’s out at war? Your father’s a soldier? What corporation? Army? Medical officer? I see, so he’s a doctor. To sacrifice his life for the country, he is quite thoughtful for a commoner. Did he apply it himself?

[19:18]
He was forced to go because he didn’t give up the registration certificate of the theatre? I see, there would have been lots of nobles trying to get that certificate. Since he didn’t obey them, I guess they wanted to get rid of him. So he was sent to war, and his whereabouts are unknown. The war is over, so since he hasn’t returned… That’s why you were so persistent on keeping the promise of the old owner, to protect this theatre. Hn, that’s unfortunate for you since they left you such an unpleasant job, I bet you’re blaming your father. You’re not? Why are you being so stubborn? It’s true that this theatre was the dream of the owner before. To your father, this place would be precious because he got it from a dead friend. But why are you being so persistent about it? What’s the reason that you’re going so far, even though you are being humiliated? This place is just a left over dream to you from someone you don’t know.

[20:46]
Because, you like it? The acting? The stage? The Teikoku Star stage is… our stage is fabulous, of course. Singing, acting, and dancing, our troupe is special compared to other theatres. So that’s why you want to protect this theatre? That’s the dream that you decided on your own will? From the point you are born, everything is decided, there’s no way a commoner like you can protect this theatre. Because a dream that doesn’t match you will not come true.

[21:39]
What is it, you’re staring at my face. My left eye? Yes, the colour of my eyes are different, so what? It’s pretty? My blue eye is? I don’t understand what’s so pretty about it. I’ve lost interest, I don’t want to violate you anymore since you stubbornly resist a lot, and you are persistent about the theatre… So that’s the reason why…. Hn, it’s still a childish dream of a commoner. I wasted my time, I’m going to leave. Stop chasing a dream you can’t achieve. You’ll only become depressed. 

4 comments:

  1. Woah ! So fast OAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really fast. To be honest, I'm behind in schedule as I was supposed to finish this weeks ago heheheh.

      Delete