Saturday 26 March 2016

[Translation] Taishou Guuzou Roman: Teikoku Star Vol. 2 Isao Disk 1


Hello,

Taishou Guuzou Roman: Teikoku Star Vol.2 is finally up as requested! For now Disk 1 is up and Disk 2 will be up soon. As always, these guys in Teikoku Star are crazy hahaha. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed it and NojiKen I officially love you (I did before but it wasn't 'love' love). I haven't decided what I'll do, but once I do I'll update it on my 'future plans'.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and, as always, I warn you this is not 100% correct. So if you see any mistakes, I'd be grateful if you could point out to me. Feel free to share but please credit me!!


Taishou Guuzou Roman: Teikoku Star Vol. 2 Isao Disk 1
Seiyuu: Nojima Kenji





TRACK 1
The period was the Taisho Era (T/N: Early 1900’s). Set in Japan, Tokyo Marunouchi –known as the capital of flower. Today the theatre, tomorrow the department store. Due to the boom caused by World War I, it was the period where the streets were filled with the Westernized culture. The story starts at, of course, not the Daiteikoku Theatre which was crowded with women, but on top of a small hill slightly away from there. A certain house that was overflowing with luxury. A single lady that was rushing in panic was there.

[1:00]
Ugh what? So noisy. Oi, if you’re finished then hurry up and leave. Stop being so persistent, we already had our fun.
Hmm? Who…. are you? To suddenly scream, that’s rude to do when seeing a person. Hn, just by seeing a man’s body, what an innocent reaction. Wait here for a second, I’ll put some clothes on. Let’s talk after that.

[2:04]
It seems like you waited as I told you to like a good child. I’m sorry for appearing in such an appearance just before. I thought that the lady that I was with before came back. Anyway, what do you need from me, miss? This neighbourhood has been established with rich mansions since the Edo period, so in other words, a high class residential district. No matter how I look, you don’t seem to be a young lady from around here. So that means you came all this way to visit me. You followed me, a Teikoku Star, all the way to my house. You’re quite a bold lady.

[3:11]
Hmm you’re wearing a hakama (T/N: traditional clothing, loose trousers with many pleats in the front), are you still a student? Hmmm, recently everyone wears Western clothes, but it’s nice to see a woman in a kimono and hakama. Looking carefully, you have quite the charm and actually seem like a cute lady. Not bad. I might end up liking you. Just now, my guest left so I was getting bored. So now that there’s no interference. Here, come in already. Let’s spend a fun time. A time that’ll make you crazy with heat and pain.

[4:24]
Thick black hair, lips that smiled suspiciously, arms that held you as if he wouldn’t let go. ‘I need to get away from this man quickly’ is what you thought, yet you couldn’t take your eyes away from him. The man with dark eyes that seemed like an endless swamp. Drawn to his dangerous eyes, this opens the story of a man and a woman’s story.
Today the theatre, tomorrow the department store. Due to the boom caused by World War I, it was the period where the street was filled with the Westernized culture. This is a love story about the youth who shined in the Taisho period. Taisho Guuzou Roman: Teikou Star, here, right now, the curtains open!

TRACK 2
Now, my cute lady. Come in. To push away a man’s arm, what a stubborn woman. You came all the way to get in the house, but now you’re starting to get scared? However... You're actually looking forward to it, right? You want to be forced, you want to enjoy dangerous plays; even if you shut up, you can't hide a woman's true nature. Hahaha... I like those scared eyes.

[1:04]
They're inviting. I want to treat you roughly and see tears falling from your eyes. Hmm? What? The play will start? Ha... It's already time. What? Then, perhaps, are you a staff of the theatre? If so, then you could've said it already. Jeez, you're annoying. I haven't seen you before, but are you a new assistant? Whatever, even if you're an assistant, if you ever feel like it, then you're welcome. I can spend a single night even with a staff member. You don't want to? That's unfortunate.

[2:12]
Anyway, you still haven't introduced yourself. As you already know, I'm the Second star of Teikoku Star, Isao. And you?

[2:31]
Ha? You? You're the new owner of the theatre? Hmmm... I've heard about you since you're the main gossip of my family. A commoner woman with no status and money tricked the old owner –is what I heard. You received the theatre after his death, right? So the rumoured new owner came all the way to my, a Teikoku Star’s, house. What an honour.

[3:19]
What, there’s no need to hide it. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. Well that’s because, they say that ‘Woman was the Sun’ (T/N: a reference to the Shinto goddess Amaterasu, and to the spiritual independence which women had lost –according to Wikipedia) and start acknowledging Woman’s right; yet, ladies in this world have no freedom. In the midst of that, a woman obtained the Daiteikoku Theatre… There’s no way I wouldn’t be interested.

[3:57]
Misunderstand? I didn’t misunderstand. What, am I wrong? I did say that I was looking forward because an unexpectedly wicked woman appeared. Hahaha, but your reaction before shows that you don’t seem like a woman who would seduce a man. To think that you were an innocent lady that would panic just for looking at a man’s naked body. Hey, you know what I’ve been doing just a moment ago, right? You saw it, right? The red mark left on my neck.

[4:59]
Hahahaha… What happened, your face is quite red? Also you’ve suddenly become obedient. It won’t be fun if a stubborn person doesn’t act stubborn like you did before. Ahhh… If I give you a stimulus then you might resist. Oh, as I thought, now you start resisting with a red face. It’s rare for a woman to refuse me. What a nice reaction.

[5:46]
Tsk, it’s already 12’o’clock. If I don’t go already, then the play will start soon. Don’t worry, if I call a car, then I’ll make it. Luckily, I have a lot of money. Thanks to you, our family’s shipping company’s business is going well. Although the world is currently in an economy recession, it seems like a joke because we are struggling on spending all this money. Just recently, the Shinkazoku (T/N: People who became new nobles due to distinguished services) were made fun of saying that they suddenly became rich; however, the situation has changed.

[6:37]
Anyway, it was starting to get interesting… what a shame… I really did want to continue the fun with you here, but I can’t miss out on the stage. Today too, ladies all over from Teikoku came here looking for me who acts, sings and dance on stage. Thanks to them, our Teikoku stage has been a full house consecutively. Now, I wonder which lady will be my partner tonight. I’m looking forward to it... to the point I’ll puke. Anyway, since that’s the case, let’s have fun next time when the chance comes. I look forward, owner. What, you’re so cold-hearted. To run away when I just gave you an invitation. But, it’s fun to chase after a prey that runs away. Hahahaha….

[8:27]
Guess who I am.
I finally found you, owner. I’ve been looking for you. I didn’t think that you would be told to carry stuff. Huh, the juice became a waste? Ah, you dropped it and broke it. Who cares about that? Its unsold leftovers anyway, right? Clean it up later. More importantly… I’ve been thinking only about you since this morning. The whole time while I was acting on stage. I’m not lying. I was looking at you who was in between the customers. We made eye contact many times. I won’t say that I didn’t notice it.

[9:27]
I wonder why you’re avoiding my eyes. Look at me. Hey, it’s best if you don’t move. If you move the slightest bit, it’s a short enough distance to kiss. Look at me and pay attention to my voice. This passionate gaze and voice… You feel something as well, right?
Ah, you don’t get tricked by this method. Maybe for a commoner like you, instead of seducing you, paying you money would be an easier way?

[10:24]
Hey, tell me. I can give you anything you want. May it be a dress or jewellery or, of course, sweet pleasure. You don’t need it? What a serious person. But did you know that being serious, shows more opportunities for me? See, I can easily hug you like this. Have you ever kissed before…? Should I take your first kiss now? So deep that you can’t breathe…. Are you scared? No need to worry, it’ll feel good soon. Just burn any rationality. Once you taste it, you will be addicted to it. Hey, for a try, should I do it on your earlobe?

[11:52]
Hahaha, what, you didn’t like it? If so we could try on another place. I’ll kiss a place you like. Ha…. I don’t want to hear any scolding. In your position, you should be able to do anything you like to this theatre and the Teikoku stars. What a stubborn person.

[12:28]
So you run away while getting mad..? Saying that I should be serious… Even if you’re the owner, you’re just a mere woman. Well, whatever, it isn’t too bad to be resisted like that. I’ve been waiting for a woman that has a fortitude like that. If I could break that fortitude, I look forward to see what kind of face she would make.


TRACK 3
Then, farewell. I suppose you already know, but don’t come here ever again. Hm? Isn’t this quite the pleasure for you, the owner, to come to my dress room this late at night? The lady who just ran out? I don't know, who knows? You heard a loud noise? Hahaha, since when were you eavesdropping? From the part where that woman was heavily panting with pain?

[1:01]
Your face turned pale. So you didn't hear that part, huh? It's nothing, don't worry about it. More importantly, to sneak around at night, what's the matter? You were patrolling? What a funny thing to do. There's no point for a woman like you to patrol this theatre. See, for example, even if a suspicious person did sneak in the theatre... You will be seized like this very easily.
What's the problem? Just hugging you isn't a big deal. Hey, everyone else has already left. Haha, I'm saying that we are left here at night in the theatre, just the two us.

[2:11]
Hn? Me? I was tidying up the dress room. To take out anything unnecessary… I'm not lying. Go home if I've finished now, you say? Oh, if I don't leave, you can't go home either. Isn't that convenient?
Should we just not go home? What are you holding back for? Do you really hate it when I seduce you? In truth, you don't hate it, right? Should we talk a bit more like this? If we do so, you'll feel good soon too. Ah that's right, owner. Do you like sweet stuff? I have a siberia. The woman just now brought it but I didn't feel like eating something sweet. Should I feed you? You can't accept it? Don't worry I won't be seeing that woman anymore anyway.

[3:45]
Ha?! No way, that thing isn't my lover. What's with those eyes? Don't tell me you thought we were actual lovers? Ha, how stupid. A woman's delusions always makes me want to puke. Dear innocent owner, should I teach you something? The truth is a relationship between a man and a woman are always impure. However, it's not something bad. If you just cut it off, you can feel good without the pain of the aftermath. Should we try it out, right now?

[4:46]
Haha, you look terrified. Well, I'll let you go this time, owner. However, you'll understand soon. Love or affection are just covers of pleasure.

[5:12]
That's enough, it'll be best if you say it already! You saw it, right? -that it wasn't a coincidence. It was nothing but fate. No matter how much you wish, time does not stop. That is why this moment right now is beautiful!

[6:00]
Ladies, do not push. In order now. Don't worry, there is still enough time. I won't leave till I receive each and every one of your flowers. Now, starting from the lady at the front. You've went through all the way to gather these, of course, I can shake your hand. Of course, more than that as well. Ah thank you. Thank you too. I hope you come again too. Ah, if it isn't Ms. Honda? Of course I have noticed, thank you for coming consecutively. Will you be able to watch tonight's performance as well? Of course, I'll make sure you have fun. If necessary, even after that as well. Yes, see you then.

[7:17]
Finally, was that everyone now? Every one of them are so annoying. Hm? Oh it's you, owner. Why are you so mad? This is also a job of a Teikoku Star's. I went overboard? That's not true. I just held her hand. I didn't kiss her or anything more than that here. So how is that a problem? Yeah yeah. Let me be for the evening, I've just met a bunch of ladies so I'm tired. I'm going to sleep for a bit. I'll wake up till the night's performance. I didn't get much sleep last night.

[8:27]
Ha, what's with that face? What do you think I did during night? Try saying it. If you want, should I do what you're imagining right now? You're the same as usual. Well, not that it matters. I will be sleeping in the dressing room so if something happens wake me up. Ah, if I push you down during my sleep, it's just an accident, okay? What, be sure to come and wake me up. I'm leaving it up to you. Hahaha....

[10:06]
Ugh, stop..! Kikue-san...! Ugh..! Ha...ha.....ha... What..? Oh, it's you...  Ha.... It's already that time? I was just going to nap, but it seems like I fell into deep sleep. Ha, I don't know why, but I'm in the worst mood. I don't feel like standing on stage again. A bad dream? What are you talking about? I was sleep talking?

[11:02]
Ugh..?! Kikue...! That name! How did you...?! I said that name in my sleep...? Hahaha...! It's been a while since her death, yet I still murmur her name in my sleep. How stupid. That person has nothing to do with you. Who cares whether who she is. I don't give a damn about a woman like her. Don't say something like that? Don't treat a woman so carelessly, you say? Tsk, enough scolding, it's annoying!  I never treated women carelessly. I am always pleasuring women. If you could feel it directly, then you'll understand too. Should I try it out right now?

[12:14]
As expected, you don't like it. You hate it when you're forced? However, even pure women have times when they fall. It only takes a second to fall. Even you, if you once taste this shocking feeling, you won't be able to bare normal pleasure. What? Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel good. I was planning to break you after I've played with you more but now that I'm in a bad mood I don't feel like doing that. If you want to resist, then resist. You can cry and scream. Haha, that's what will make it more interesting. But, let me say one thing. It's best if you don't ruin my mood because, I don't know what I'll do if you do.

[13:28]
Hmm..? Am I planning to put pressure on the theatre, you ask? No way. To make such a threat like that, that's no fun at all. If I would, I would totally destroy the theatre. It's more fun to shred you into pieces. Don't dislike it, I said I won't treat you badly. Other ladies don't refuse, you know? In fact, it’s the women who come at me with eyes filled with pleasure.

[14:12]
Ugh. Yeah, I'm here. I know, I'll open the door right now. Tsk, it seems like the makeup artist arrived. It's about time to start preparing. What, it seems like you look quite relieved. But don't think you can keep running away like this. Or should we continue tonight after the performance ends...? -is what I want to say, but unfortunately I'm already reserved tonight. You saw before, right? The lady who I called Honda-san. That woman’s origin is Kugi, yet she is immoral and greedy. Quite interesting, she is.

[15:17]
I don't care whether she is another's woman or not. It's her fault for being seduced by me even if she has a husband, right? Huh, isn't that fine? She's pleasured by it, also it's not my problem if she becomes unhappy. Shut up, to scold me as a mere woman. You'll understand soon, no, I'll make you understand.


TRACK 4
No, no, I can't say my gratitude enough to you journalists who always write your articles laboriously. Ah yes, if you have any questions please make them short. I am pretty sure that this theatrical program is a grand one based from Toresutoi's (T/N: I’m sorry I couldn’t pick this up) novel. There are also lots of fighting scenes. I hope that I can show my performance to you very soon. And especially, I want the gorgeous ladies to watch. Their support becomes an extreme encouragement for me. The ladies over there, thank you for being here till so late. Well, thanks to you this performance too had a great outcome. I'll be taking my leave since I have something to take care of. Excuse me.

[1:19]
Hm? Is that the owner?
Oi, owner! To scream by looking at someone's face, well that's quite unpleasant. You didn't scream? Hm, but you seem to shaking. You're being wary because of what happened before right? Ah, or perhaps, you can’t wait for me to do something? Ugh, as always what an unfriendly attitude... For a mere woman. What? That way of speaking isn't good? I don't like being scold, so stop.

[2:24]
Hm, so you're saying that I'm looking down on women? Didn't I tell you that I'm treating the ladies well? What are you saying? It doesn't look like that? Hahaha...hahaha! It can't be helped! It might as well be a contempt. Hey, did you not see the ladies swarming around me just now in the lobby? Every single time, since before and after the performance, they'll always do that, what effort. They'll just look at me with seducing eyes filled with lust in an appearance and makeup that doesn't even suit them. Just thinking about it wants to make me puke. Just because I've treated them slightly nicely they all soon use me.

[3:35]
Women are all simplistic and stupid minded. They're full with desire that they're dirty. They don't even know that I’m playing with their hearts. Hahaha... It doesn't matter. Whatever my true feelings are, it doesn't matter since I'm pretending to be the nice Teikoku Star. Besides, the ladies are pleased. Whether I am nice or mean. Yes, even when I treat them bad. There’s a lot of women who enjoy the pain. Should I try that to you too?

[4:41]
You once again say something condescending. Tsk, so annoying. On top of screaming, you resist? I thought that if you would've heard what I truly think, then you would stop with those pretty words. So stubborn. It's starting to get tiresome.
Tsk, a person is coming. What are you planning? I wouldn't do anything strange in a theatre where someone else can see. For now, at least.

[5:49]
Quite a lot of ladies are clinging today this morning. Every single one of them have the same expression on their faces. Hn, disgusting. By the way, I couldn't see that woman. Hey, the person over there who's in charge of lighting. Where's the owner? In the owner's room? By herself? Hm, really? Ah, nothing, okay.

[6:44]
You really were in your room, owner? Even right before the stage starts you have paper work to do, I see. Its fine without me knocking, it's not like we are strangers.
Trying to run away suddenly? It seems like I'm not trusted. Recently you've been quite cautious of me, so we haven't been alone together. I've been waiting for this moment. There's a lot of woman that come and get thrown away, but it's rare for a woman to neglect me. At first I was interested in you because I thought it would be fun to see you fall into pleasure.

[7:50]
However, my mind has changed. I want to break you now. Saying stuff like I'm dishonest towards women, it's annoying how you straightforwardly say your opinion not knowing your place as a woman. Oh, do you plan on calling for help? Unfortunately, since it's right before the performance starts, everyone is preparing for stage. No one will notice because they're so busy.

[8:32]
Hn, I was thinking it was a cheap vase but this flower…. daisy? Hinagiku (T/N: Daisy in Japanese) is it? So you arranged these daisies…. I hate daisies (きく). Huh? The reason why I hate it? Kikue's....! Don't say....that woman's name...!!!

[9:14]
I see, is this flower used to make fun of me? Huh? You didn't arrange those flowers because of that? Did you purposely arrange those flowers because of that woman's name? Even if it’s scattered all over, it’s a flower that I despise from the bottom of my heart.
Like this..! I'll step on it..! I won't be satisfied...! Until...! It disappears...! Woman are all the same...! You break them! Drop them! And make them crazy! Yet even so...! No matter how much I do...! They keep coming, again and again...!

[10:09]
What..? It looks like you have something to say. Don't run away. It's fine if I tell you the truth, right? You can’t suppress your curiosity, right? All women are like that. They lose to desire and are illogical. Say it. You want to know, right? You can't help but be curious about, right?! If you really want to know about that woman, I'll tell you...! Kikue is the name of the woman who gave birth to me! Hahaha..! Don't get me wrong, I don't have a mother! I just have a woman who gave birth to me..!

[11:04]
You don't understand? Well that's normal, but it doesn't really matter if you don't. Either way, that woman died a long time ago. She betrayed both me and my dad. That woman didn't think of the consequences and was an idiot and selfish, she was free mannered towards anyone. Using men as if they had nothing to do with her. On top of that, even to her son.... Did she not think that dad didn't realise? What a pitiful person my dad is. Pitiful and also an idiot. To take in someone like a woman like her as a wife. He doesn't even try to meet my eyes anymore. Due to the fact that he hands over so much money, it seems that he doesn't have the guts to ignore me, his only son.

[12:27]
Well, my dad is a businessman who only knows about money. It might be the result of considering of my existence as a Teikoku star. Anyway, I don't even know if I'm his real son. Now, are you satisfied since you got information you wanted? I told you before, that I'll give you anything that you want. In the end, you're also a wretched woman. Greedy, sloppy and a stupid woman. Are you saying that I'm wrong? That's fine, then should I play around with you? I'll try it out.

[13:45]
Since you refused so much, the lamp broke. Compared to that horrible vase before, it was a good quality lamp. Hn, anyway it's a lamp that the last owner, not you, bought, right? I can't imagine you understanding the value of that lamp. Have a look at this. This splendid deep red colour. Cheap things over there cannot produce such colours with its glass. It’s as red as blood, right? You have such a thin neck. If I was to strongly hold up this broken piece of glass up to your neck, it would become red and what a nice view it surely would be. Well, there's no way that the blood running through your veins will be beautiful. Because it's the blood of a dirty woman.

[15:10]
See? You feel good with just this? The touch of the cold glass... With this, I'll trace around your neck. Like this.... Hahaha.... Why are you shivering? I have the skill to not harm your body. See, if I touch you like this you can't feel any pain right? Well, if I suddenly decide to change my mind, I can easily cut your skin.

[16:01]
Does the pleasure at the cost of your life feel good? If I give you an immense amount of pain, fear and pleasure at the same time, your mind will become hazy, right? By then, the borderline between pain and pleasure will be gone. Don't worry, I won't break you that soon. Not until you start to fall down more. What am I going to do, you ask? Haha... Let's see.... Ah, there's a doll hanging over there.

[17:13]
You hanged this, right? It looks cheap. Compared to the other antiques here, it's seems out of place.  I hate stuff that are celluloid. If you make template, then you can make hundreds and thousands of the same thing. I don't like that kind of stuff. There are fifty thousand of the same doll that you have. Every single one of them has the identical blue eyes and identical smile. Don't you even think that it's eerie? I…. Always tear off everything in those like these dolls and give them pleasure. I want to break it both physically and mentally, until I break into small pieces. If I break it like this, it won’t be able to return back to its human state. See, isn't it fun? This valueless and ugly doll. But don't worry, if you go to a shop they'll sell the exact same thing. Have you understood what I want to do to you now? Hahahah... Hahaha!!

[19:12]
Ah it's starting to rain. I hope more ladies gather because it's more fun if there's more dolls to break.
Ah, hahahaha. As if I'll let you run away.


TRACK 5
To hide somewhere like here, what an idiot. If you hide in a storage, no one will come. Or is it just the owner being considerate because you can't let the ladies or workers see me in this state?
Hn, to have something like pride, you're really disgusting. I won't feel content until I get to totally break a woman like you.

[1:05]
Ugh. Ah, this? It's a material used for setting the scene. Just a metal pole. But it's quite easy to swing around than I thought it would be. I'm quite confident in my stamina and also my specialty is to wield swords. Like this. Hn.

[1:36]
What's the matter? It's not the time for you to crouch down. Look this way. Hey, don't you think that women are all heartless? Just because I spent one night with them, every single one of them ask for more and more. No matter how much I try to cut them off, they latch on to me. It's so unsightly, or rather, it’s humorous. Just looking at them makes me laugh. But, you know what’s really pleasant? It’s when I throw them away. When they are so full of themselves, I roughly get rid of them. Eyes filled with despair and tears flowing, isn't that the best?

[2:52]
Once they realise that they’ve lost me, I can't resist putting them in a mess.
I'm cruel? I was wondering what you'd say... Ugh. It’s always the greedy women who throw their bodies at me. They can't contain their desires and in the end they ruin their own bodies. What happens to them later has nothing to do with me, right? Shut up. Your resisting behaviour, I thought it was fun at first, but I'm bored of it now. You stubborn woman.

[3:54]
See, I can hold you down easily. Women are unworthy. Hey, it would be unbearably shameful, if a man that you don't even like would take those lips, right? Isn't it fine? Anyway, the relationship between male and female is something dirty.

[4:35]
Is it painful? You're bad at it, if you keep doing it that way, you'll end up suffocating. Once more....
Ha... Hahaha, how does it feel to be used by a man? You're still trying to resist? It's useless.
Ugh, if I hold down your arms like this, you won't be able to move anymore. Hey, does it hurt? It's still fine, right? I am holding back, you know. I won't break you that easily. The fear of you on the line of breaking and not is the best. Hey, should I break your arms and legs like what I did to that doll? Are you scared? Here, if your body is being licked in this situation, you don't know how to feel, right?

[6:08]
Become crazy with the pleasure, fear and pain within your mind and body.
What's with those eyes? You're so full of yourself even though you're a commoner woman.
Ah that's right, then should I eat those eyes of yours? Hey, let me lick those eyes. Hahaha, that should be interesting. Now open your eyes so I can lick them. It's you first time for your eyes to be licked, right? Your sensitive membrane of your eyes meet my tongue as you can see my slippery tongue right in front of them. The fear to be eaten and the sensation of your eyes being touched meet together. Is it scary? Then you don't need to hold back so you can cry if you want. Let me taste it, the woman's tears of despair and fear.

[8:00]
Hah, you’re trying hard. As expected from a stubborn woman. Then, let me start tasting it, those eyes filled with hatred and self-esteem.  How does it feel? Good right? See, your body is shaking. It feels bad? Well then, that's unfortunate. Then once more, your other eye. Haha, why are you closing your eyes when the fun is going to start now? As expected, you weren’t able to laugh at the fear you felt for the first time? Or are you afraid that you might start feeling good?

[9:11]
Come on, open your eyes. Do you not like it? If so....
If you don't open your eyes, you won't know what's happening to you? Are you fine with that? How is it? I'm enjoying this so much. Because...
You're starting to lose your rationality.
Give up already. Just break now.

[10:13]
Ah, the bell signalling the start. Tsk, I have no choice but to go. Ha? I'll pay for it some time? Me? Hah! Are you intending to tell this to the newspaper? Who do you think will believe the words of a commoner girl? Instead, you will just turn all the ladies of the Teikoku Theatre into your enemies. More importantly, you can hear the screaming, right? There's a lot of ladies here gathered to see me tonight. Ladies that have light brains and butts. You can see from the stage, the me who is a Teikoku star, and the idiotic women.

[11:39]
Ah, what a sinful act that I have conducted..?! If I only believed in her..!
Look at this. Woman are all like this. This is why I like them, yet, it is also why they, these idiotic and foolish ones, disgust me…
The love that I have only wished for…!

[12:40]
Who are you? Hey, what’s happening?
Unknown my lady, it is the middle of a performance. Why did you climb up the stage? A knife?! Ugh...! Ah.... W-what.....?! Ugh! Argh...! To think you'd interrupt the performance and wield a knife... What are your intentions?
Haaa... I was wondering what it was about, but it's because I played with you? Ah, I see that is what it's all about. Hahaha, that's why I hate women. So ugly. Ugh, the blood won't stop. Ah, to shine under the light, what a beautiful red colour.

[14:02]

Ah, owner, why did you come here? What are you doing? There's no way you can suppress her, she has a knife. Oi, stop...! Ugh...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment