Sunday 4 October 2015

[Translation] √Happy+Sugar=Darlin Vol. 5 Masato


Hello,
Woah it's been a long time since I've updated... Almost 3-4 months?
Anyway, this drama CD was a request and now that I've finished a request I'm gonna go back to my original plans: Oz to Himitsu no Ai vol. 6 (I don't think anyone has started this... right?... Just in case, if so please tell me :)) I hope I'll be able to finish Oz Ai soon~

Now let's get to it, enjoy Happy Sugar Darlin (another Rejet series lmao I'm always doing Rejet). Feel free to share but please credit me! Also please keep in mind this is not 100% accurate, there are mistakes so if you spot any I'd be grateful if you point it out. Enjoy :)

√Happy+Sugar=Darlin Vol. 5 Masato
Seiyuu: Suwabe Junichi







TRACK 1
Excuse me sir. I'm extremely sorry but may you please restrain such actions within the store. Yes as you have said, I do not have any right to interfere with your feelings. However, I do know that this place is an unsuitable place for a confession of love. There are customers besides you and your friend and also this waitress has some work to attend to. Thank you for understanding.  Then please excuse me. Please enjoy your stay here.
You should also bow your head and after that come to the back.

[1:24]
Stand over there. Where you ask? I don't mind anywhere, somewhere like in front of the wall. Tch, don't run away. Why are you trying to run away? I didn't even say anything yet. So what was that right now? Who was that person who lacked common sense? A regular customer? What was he thinking confessing in the middle of the shop? More than that, do people actually confess to someone who's working? What did that guy say to you?

[2:17]
Ah, sorry it's not like I'm mad at you there's no need to get scared. Ah look, I said I won't do anything to you. Then I'll keep my hands like this till you say you're fine. You're not scared anymore? Then I'll back off now. But if you didn't try to run away in the first place then I wouldn't have kept you by the wall. Don't apologise you didn't do anything wrong. Anyway who was that irrational guy? Hn you got confessed right? That was quite showy for just a confession. Did you not reject him? Ah so you did reject him.

[3:23]
But to think there was a guy who wasn’t overwhelmed, I thought that I scattered those guys… Did they come here after they heard some rumours…? Ah, sorry, I was just talking to myself. So continuing what I was saying, how did you reply to that guy before? Ah, you know if a person says they don’t have a boyfriend, if the guy isn’t stupid they would keep pressuring you. That’s what a guy does, well it doesn’t really matter if you don’t understand. Anyway, you don’t need to always be completely honest with your answers, you could’ve just lied your way out of it. Like ‘I have a boyfriend’ or ‘you’re not my type’, any reason will do.

[4:28]
Well, I guess you find it difficult to lie. But, if I didn’t interrupted you would’ve been swept in the flow and could’ve ended up dating, you know? Then, would you have said that ‘I won’t date you’ in front of a whole crowd? Why do you look like you’re going to cry? Haa, I told you it’s not like I’m mad. Although I did wanted to give that guy a punch. I’m joking, I wouldn’t punch a customer. If I can’t control my feelings, then I wouldn’t be able to become an actor. But, be better at avoiding those situations, another idiot like him could approach again.

[5:32]
Well… there should be a way where you don’t need to lie and the guy wouldn’t get any hopes up…. Ah! I know one. You… You should become my girlfriend. Ah… do you not want to? Ah, you look frozen. Well, I guess you would be… I didn’t even imagine myself confessing to you like this… Ah, I’ll say it properly so listen carefully. I’ve been liking you for a while. Ah, I was going to say it when I was more prepared and when the timing was right. Hahaha…

[6:38]
When I saw you getting confessed, I thought that someone else would take you so…. Ah, it’s not like that, I’m not confessing to you because you needed an excuse to reject others. But it’s real. If I confess to you at a time like this it might sound like a lie but I was looking at you the whole time. No matter how busy you were, you would smile to customers and even if people weren’t looking, you would clean the shop, yes I saw everything. When you first started the part time job, I saw you standing in front of the staff room’s mirror and practice smiling. Sorry, I knew. After seeing that I thought it was cute and I started noticing you and I couldn’t stop…

[7:41]
I suddenly noticed that I didn’t want anyone else to have you. I… like you. Ah, and your reply..? Ah! Haa… Then, from today you’re my girlfriend! Just for a while, is it okay? I’ll just hug you… Then, I’ll go ahead. I wanted to punch that idiot guy before but I think I’m a bit grateful to him. Because, well, he ended up becoming a cupid. But, if someone confesses again, reject them properly…. Because you have me….

[9:07]
Haha, damn, you’re cute. If you can’t reject them well, just call out for me. I’ll try to be cautious but when I’m not there, ask someone else since I’ll tell the other guys working here that you’re my girlfriend. Hey, it’s more embarrassing to hide a relationship, you know? Also, it’s for constraining them... so just give up. It really feels like you’ve become my girlfriend now that I can hug you like this. It’s alright isn’t it, to be self-conscious about it? Firstly I’ll tell the other guys at once, since it’s better to do that then telling them separately in a sloppy way. But Satou is going to be the problem...

[10:14]
Ah it's nothing. It's just me talking so you don't need to worry.... But you should be self-aware as well. What you ask... I'm talking about your cuteness. I’m not wrong. If you weren’t cute then you wouldn’t have gotten hit on twice a day. It seems like you really don’t know. I want to teach you how cute you are. You know, being in a place where you’re defenceless and only the two of us are here, I might not be able to constrain myself…. Well, you’ve just become my girlfriend so I’ll stop here.

[11:15]
But you understand with this now that there's at least one guy here that finds you extremely cute, right? Well the fact that there's other people who think that too annoys me. Anyway, I want you to be more self-aware. If you stay defenceless it would be hard for me. Hahaha! Your face is so red! I was just joking.  Ah, if we stay in the back for a long time Satou would get mad. Shall we start working now? Oh right. You have the day off tomorrow right? Don't make any plans since I'm going to take you out. Don't tilt your head sideways like you don't know. It's a date. You should at least know that, stupid. I'll meet you at the front at 1. Then that's decided. Ah also don't tell any of the other guys. If my memory is right I'm pretty sure that Enju also has a day off and he would want to tag along. Of course there wouldn't be a guy who would like another guy to join his date. I want to go out with you and just the two of us. Also wear something pretty tomorrow since it's our first date. Now let's go.


TRACK 2
Wow.... Ah it's nothing. It's not true, you're not late at all. Ah it's because I’m not used to you in casual clothes. It's not weird, in fact, the opposite of weird. I was just surprised because it's new and cute. I did tell you to dress pretty today but.... I never thought you'd be this cute..... I'm not trying to flatter you, I'm just saying what I thought. Ah we shouldn't just stand here and talk, those guys might see us. Let's go now. Over there, there's a new cafe.

[1:13]
Ah your hand it's really cold. Is it better now? It would have been better if we brought a pocket heater. I'm fine it's not that cold. Isn't that proof that my heart is warm? Lie? If you say that then I'll do this...! Huh your cheeks are also really cold. You came outside just right now right? You're not a good liar so stop trying to deceive me. How long have you been outside? 30 minutes ago?! The time I left was 10 minutes ago... But then why did you arrive after me? Huh, you came out too early so you went for a walk? You're an idiot right?

[2:26]
Nope I'm not letting you go, not until you warm up more. Who cares about others seeing? Sora and Tamaki are at the part time job, and although Enju is a bit of a bother, Ranran should be fine. They would accept it if we just say that we’re sharing our warmth. Hm, you’re all warm now? Liar, but if we stay like this we won’t be able to go anywhere. Give me your hand. If we hold hands and put it in my pocket, it should be warm. What? Why is it embarrassing? Holding hands is natural, also…. You’re exceptionally cute today. I would get mad if someone hits on you while I’m not paying attention. Don’t stay away from my side.

[3:39]
To become so red by just holding hands… Are you alright? Since you became my girlfriend, I’m not going to stop at just holding hands. Hahaha, I’m joking! Although half of it is true. Don’t worry I won’t do stuff if you don’t want to. Well, but that’s only if you really hate it. Now, shall we go? It’s a trouble when talking with you since it’s so fun, I end up forgetting our purpose.

[4:40]
Two people, ah non-smoking section please. Hm, since the window is big, even though there’s not much lighting it seems bright. Thanks to that, it seems like the mood will be great at night. Hm, the interior design is also not bad. I wonder why it looks elegant even though it’s not that bright.  Ah, the products are good quality. If the table clothes get dirty they would throw it away yet its quality is high. Huh, what?

[5:37]
Of course, then why did you think we came? Just in case, I’m studying as well. Stop staring, why are suddenly looking at me more than before? You’re making fun of me, right? You’re not? Liar, your cheek is twitching. Jeez, look, the menu. What are you going to eat? Ah, a galette. Mmm, then I’ll have this, the patisserie’s recommendation: the whisper of love. Hahaha, it’s a grand name; but for a dessert plate it might be too much.
Ah excuse me, we are going to order. Um this and this please. And for tea, we will have original brandy and Darjeeling. Both of them straight. You’re fine with straight, right? That way you can know the taste more clearly. That is all.

[7:34]
15 minutes from the capital… thinking of how crowded it is, it’s perfect. And there’s nothing to criticize about the appearance. Ah, wait a second! Before you eat, a photo. You too, take a photo with this. Ah, change the angle and take several shots. Ah, that’s fine, I already asked if it’s okay to take photos. How is it? Show me. Your finger is in the shot you know? Also this one is blurry. Lend me the camera. Sorry, move back your body a bit. Yeah, like that. Mm, this should do. See, have a look. I didn’t do anything that impressive.

[8:46]
Huh what’s the matter, why’d you pull out your smart phone? I see, you want to know which one takes the better photo. I’m fine with that, but you have to show me your photos afterwards properly.

[9:13]
How is it? Show me. Hmmm, eh, you took nice photos. You used an app but the way how it was taken, I think it’s really good. This time try taking a photo of the shop’s cake and then post it on your blog. I told you, no one’s going to oppose. Tamaki and Ranran, wouldn’t they be pleased if their cakes were photographed prettily? Ha, but you seem to have talent, this photo and this photo too is good. This is also not bad.

[10:15]
Ah, this photo, who’s this person? Ah, a classmate. Are you close with him? You two seem to be having fun in the photo. Hmm, lean forward for a sec. Closer, closer, more. You’re not in the photo if you don’t come closer. Okay, I’m gonna take it. I took the photo. No matter how you look at it, we’re a couple. Haha, here. Change that to your lock screen. Also don’t take anymore photos in the class. Why you ask? Because I’m jealous. It can’t be helped because it’s not like we would be in the same class. But, then again, I don’t want to say ‘don’t make any guy friends’. So, at least forgive me for giving you warnings.

[11:39]
You have a happy expression on, but I’m quite desperate. Ah the ice is going to melt, so let’s eat. Hm, oh I thought it would just be vanilla ice, but inside there seems to be Fuanpoazu (T/N: I have no idea what this is or if it’s right, sorry). Mm this pie is also delicious. The pastry of the pie is crunchy and the taste of cinnamon isn't too strong. It goes really well with this vanilla ice cream. The level of this food is higher than I expected. How about yours? Is it delicious? Then I want to taste the galette, so I'll have a bite.

[12:46]
Ah don't give me the whole plate, I want you to feed me. No one’s looking. Besides we are a couple so isn't it more weird if don't do stuff like this? It's true, or are you that aware of your surroundings? Then about your mouth saying 'aah'. If you don't do it quickly the ice will melt. Mm good, it would've been better if you did that from the start. How is it? The balance of the sweetness is good right? Do you want to try the pie as well? If you open your mouth that small then the food will fall. Or is it embarrassing to open your mouth big in front of me? They do say that one's embarrassed face is attractive. Come on, I'll give it you so it won't spill. Since you're a good girl, hurry up and open your mouth.

[14:03]
Hm, how is it? It's good right? Now, next is your galette. Ahhhn. Come on feed me. Or do I have to do something to make you want to do it? You’re too easy to tease, I'm joking. I won’t do anything in front of all these people. Besides, I don't want to show your cute face to anyone else. Hm, then feed me. Ahhn. The apricot and custard work well together. Mm I see galette….sweet type or salty type..? Which one do you prefer? Both you say? You don’t really express your thoughts, well that side of yours is cute so it’s fine.

[15:19]
Do you want to make any suggestions for the new menu? Oh right, anything else? It’s okay to add anything else that you want to eat. You can still have more, right? It’s alright even its two or three more as long as you can eat it. Mm are you still thinking about what I said before that you don’t express your thoughts? Sorry, that wasn’t my intention. Mm then should we eat half each? I also want to try some more if you can’t finish it I’ll just take it. Is that okay? Okay then it’s decided. You look happy, how cute.

[16:18]
It was a better café than I expected, our shop should also work harder. Mmm, now that we’re full is it okay if we watch a movie next, unless you have anything else that you want to do? Okay, thanks, then shall we go?

[16:59]
L10… L10… Ah is it here? Left or right, what do you prefer? Then right it is, I’ll sit on the left. It’s also easier for me to touch you. ….eh but why are you sitting so far away from me? Ah, I see. I don’t know what you imagined but when I say touch it means to put my arm around your shoulder. It’s a couple seat anyway so isn’t this okay? Ah, perhaps is this the first time you’ve seen a couple seat? I see, but it’s not something to be that nervous about. Just think that you’re sitting on your home sofa.

[18:05]
If I hug you tightly like this, would it feel like we’re at home? Hey, stop squirming around. It’s going to be disturbing to others, you know? I’m joking, there’s no one around us. Besides even if there was someone, it’s not something for you to be concerned about. Me? Not at all, I even think that if someone wants to see I’ll show them. Haa.. if it was only a little bit brighter I would have been able to see your embarrassed face. Hn so easy to tease, and you getting all embarrassed is cute. I feel like I’ll be captivated by looking at you rather than the movie. Just kidding. We came here to watch the movie, right? I’ll stay still and focus on the movie. But this is okay, right? I’ll just hold hands, okay?

[19:22]
Oh, the movie is going to start. Feed me some popcorn. Yes. Ahhhn. It’s delicious. Give me some more. I want to eat your fingers too. Hey, don’t stand up! I was just kidding! Have you calmed down? By the way, was it okay to watch a movie? You came here because I wanted to watch it but… That’s good then. I don’t really like being left behind when it comes to famous movies. Well since I’m aiming to be an actor, this is the least I should do. Oh it says that we need to put on the 3D glasses.

[20:30]
Hey, isn’t this too big? Let’s see. Hahaha yeah it really is big! But it’s cute. Hey don’t turn around, I’m complimenting you. I really am. Cute, cute! Hey, don’t hit me. You really are cute. You got embarrassed again. Ah it’s starting. While we’re watching is it okay to hold hands? Thanks.

[21:34]
It was a good movie. Which part was good? Yeah the scenario was really good. In addition, that camera work. To take the action scene in one cut and show that much, it really was incredible! I wonder if the cameraman used a steadicam and took it while running around. The movement was really outstanding. Ah sorry! I was engrossed with it all by myself. It’s a date so we should’ve done something that you’d enjoy too. I’m sorry. I’m glad you said that but if you really didn’t enjoy it don’t hold back and just say it. Ah me too, I enjoy just being next to you. Really, don’t say cute stuff like that. Ah sorry, come here for a second.

[22:51]
Because of the shadow of the telephone pole, people won’t be able to see us. So… is it okay if we kiss? Even if you say no, I don’t have the confidence to hold back. Hey, tell me that it’s okay. It’s easy for me to just do it, but I want to it hear it from you. Ah no looking upwards. Don’t make a face like that or I won’t be able to let go.


TRACK 3
There’s awfully a lot of people. Is it usually like this? Her class, is it here? If I remember correctly, her seat is at the back… Hah? That guy…. He was in her phone album. Friends, huh?
You seem excited, what are you talking about? Can I join? Why are you suddenly standing up? Are you done with the conversation? I see, then follow me. Where you ask? If you just follow me you’ll know.

[1:44]
I’m sorry. I scared you right? But, my body just moved on its own. I know that I’m the only guy that can hug you like this but when I saw you laughing with that guy, I couldn’t stop. I never thought I would act so childish. Haaa.. I like you so much, what should I do? Hey, just be mine. Ah… Hahaha! This is the first time for you to kiss me although it was the cheek.

[3:15]
Ah, I’m lame, really lame. I’m now wondering why I was tense. Sorry. Ah? Room? Your room? Is it okay to go? I’m fine, but are you sure? Okay, then I’ll go after tonight’s part-time job. Ahaha.. I’m not going with any ulterior motives so don’t worry about that. Huh, wasn’t that what you’re thinking about? Just a bit more, I’ll let go when the bell rings but till then stay in my arms. Rather… let me recharge. If you do what you did before on my lips then I’d be all charged straight away. Hmm? Before you ask? I’m talking about the kiss. I’m joking! Just hugging is fine besides I’m regretting what I did before. It would be nice to be like this forever.

TRACK 4
*Bell chime*
Oh! Hey did you even check who came? That is true but you’re too incautious. Well you don’t have to apologise. Oh right, this! My intention was to choose a flower that resembled you. Sorry about what happened during the afternoon…. Ah there’s no need to say thanks because it’s for apologising. Mm that’s right, since it is weird to talk at the entrance, I’ll enter.

[1:08]
Hey I’ve been smelling something sweet but did you make something? Oh, you baked a sponge cake! Ah you’re too cute, what’s with the ‘sincere cake’. Does it hurt? Sorry, I put too much strength in but I’m really happy. It’s because what happened during the afternoon right? A homemade cake… I’m so delighted. Thanks.

[2:10]
Oh right, since I’m here, let me do the decoration. Do you have fresh cream? What about fruits? Strawberries? That’s good. By the way, it’s baked really nice. The texture is fine, it’s good enough to sell it at our shop. Hahaha, hey you know I don’t say stuff just to flatter people. It looks really delicious. Oh fresh cream, thanks! Is it okay if I rush through it? Okay. Put the cream in the bowl. Mm this should be enough sugar. You like it sweet, right? Oh right, can you cut the leaves from the strawberries? Just enough to cover the top. Hmm about two more.

[3:32]
Okay just a bit more…. Since it’s for decoration just till it’s a bit more firm… Okay, this should do. Okay now add this to the surface… Since the base is good, it’s really easy to spread the cream. We have strawberries so… Chocolate plate and chocolate pen, that’d be good. Huh, what did you hide right now? Show me. Oh it’s the failed version, but I can tell that you tried your best. Ouch, ouch! I’m sorry for forcing you to show me! Then I’ll eat that one and you are in charge of the one that I’ll decorate right now. Since we have the chocolate plate, I should add the cream like this…

[4:58]
Okay, then the strawberries like this…. Then with the chocolate pen I'll write this…. Okay once we place it here, then finished! You don’t need to applaud me, I just did the decorations and you made it. Oh this? This is ‘Je t'aime’ meaning ‘I love you’. Come here. It’s weird for me to say it, but the decoration is done well. I did the decorations on the cake that you made based on your feelings. This is the crystallization of our love.

[6:06]
I’m being loved by you this much, yet I still got jealous, I feel pathetic. When it comes to you, I’m surprised at my own jealousy. ‘I don’t want to hand you over to someone else’, ‘I want you to only look at me’, that’s how jealous I get. I’m sorry for being lame. Huh? You too? I don’t know about you, but I think I get really jealous. You get jealous like me? My face is breaking into a smile. Don’t worry, I will only look at you, to the point that I can’t see any surroundings. Are you still worried? Haha, what an honest person, although that’s what I like about you.

[7:31]
Since I’m aiming to be an actor, there might be an uproar but that will just be a moment. In fact, people like your type should be more careful. I’m saying that I’m more worried about you. I even want to expose all the guys who are interested in you and I’ll make sure that they don’t get close to you…. Ever again. Even if so you are still worried then it’s fine with me for you to tell everyone that we are dating. What? Haha, it’s embarrassing? Then…. Should we just get married?

[8:33]
I’m quite serious. When you are prepared just tell me… your answer. I’m confident in liking you forever so I’m fine whenever. Yeah I’ll wait. I don’t want to urge you but if you make me wait forever…. You might see my jealousness again. Hey is it okay if you see that side of me? Huh, happy you say? Wait, don’t say something like that I might… No, don’t! I just got complimented and I want to show you my cool side a bit longer. Ah, but just this once going with this mood, it’s okay to close your eyes but I’m going to kiss you. Though I want to because you say something with that cute voice. Hey, just this once, okay?

[10:08]
Thanks. I’m so happy that I wish we could continue like this forever. Every day like this, with you touching me, I want to hug you. It’s so warm, I like this feeling. Seeing you embarrassed and your face red, I want to feel like you’re mine to the point where I won’t even get jealous. Haha, well first should we eat the cake? Since we already baked it and we can be together like this for a long time.


TRACK 5
Hello, I welcome you to ‘Happy Plus Sugar’. Ah excuse me, I shall guide you to your seat. I’ll take your order once you have decided. That guy… he came again. Ah hey! About that guy sitting over there…. If you’re fine then I’m okay too….

[1:14]
Even if she rejects him properly, I don’t know how he will react… He seems to be persistent… Damn it… I’m so concerned I can’t concentrate on my work. As soon as I mention it, he’s already talking to her..! Ugh stop touching her hand that easily..! Sir, did our waitress do something…? If so can you please stop touching her? If it’s about the water, we’ve already gave it to you (T/N: I’m sorry I kinda lost this part). Besides, she already has a boyfriend so I advise you to refrain from talking to her. She is mine so she is already taken, please look for someone else. Excuse me. Why are you standing mindlessly? Let’s go.

[3:00]
Haha, your face is so red. I feel a bit relieved. But I had no choice, although I did knew that you would reject properly this time…. Though I wanted to say it by myself…. That you’re mine so don’t get close. If I told him that much, I’m sure he wouldn’t try to get close to you ever again. It’s fine even if he was a customer, he was a disturbing customer. Ah though… even if another customer would do that, I might repeat the same thing again…. By hugging you and saying to not touch you in front of everyone. I can’t help this urge to claim you as mine. So… give up.

[4:10]
It just means that I like you that much. When I can’t see your face, I’m always thinking about you, wondering what you’re doing right now. My head is full about you. Hey, is it okay to go over to your place again? Tomorrow we both have our day off so it’s fine to stay up late till night. Can I? Don’t avoid my eyes, hey come on look at me properly. Is it okay to go to your place? Thanks.. Now shall we return? Ah but before that… Excuse me for a second… I love you.   

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your hard work.
    I really do appreciate everything that you do. :3
    Looking forward to more~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you are enjoying my translations ><
      Thank you, it gives me the motivation to work harder!

      Delete
  2. Finally you are back yehhh :D
    Hope you did well in the exam.

    I will start listen to this now .. thank you for your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is great to be back!
      Mm I'm pretty happy with my results, hopefully I'll do okay in the next exam as well.

      The CD is nice for fluffiness :) Thanks for the message and you're welcome *^^*

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, Pai\Tan/, for translating my request. I really appreciate your hard work and hope you do well in school. I can't wait to listen to it tonight XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I had fun translating this! I hope you enjoy and thank you *^_^*

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your hard work ! Ne, can I request happy sugar darlin vol.4 sora ebihara translation ? Ehehe sorry for make you trouble. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I hope you enjoyed reading my translation. I will take note of your request but I can't make any promises when and if I will do it because I'm currently a bit busy with school work & another translation!

      Delete
  5. Fuanpoazu is actually "Framboise" haha, they just pronounce it that way ^^

    ReplyDelete