Sunday 13 December 2015

[Translation] Oz to Himitsu no Ai Vol.7 Saigo no Tobira Disk 2


Continued from Oz to Himitsu no Ai Vol.7 Disk 1.
Feel free to share but please credit me. Also please note that this translation is not accurate and has many mistakes. If you do spot any mistakes, I'll be grateful if you could point them out to me. Thanks and enjoy! :3

Oz to Himitsu no Ai Vol.7 Saigo no Tobira Disk 2
Seiyuu Cast:
Haruto (CV: Hirakawa Daisuke)       Chikage (CV: Kondo Takashi)
Keisa (CV: Shimono Hiro)                  Shian (CV: Takahashi Naozumi)
Tenma (CV: Suzuki Tatsuhisa)          Airu (CV: Miyano Mamoru)




T/N: Text that are in italics are narrations. If you see this symbol '-' at the start of a sentence it means that the speaker is continuing so the speaker is the same as before (you'd know by listening but just in case for people who only read). I didn't add any time labels for this cause it's unlikely to get lost due to all the different speakers and I struggled to add them in when there were barely any pauses. Lastly, just a heads up, this disk is short as it only contains 2 tracks.



TRACK 6
Keisa: Have you calmed down, Airu?

Airu: Yeah, sorry.

Shian: They’ve returned.

Chikage: Haruto, Tenma. Did you find something out?

Tenma: Yeah, we heard from the couple before. The people who made this grave was them. Three days before, so on the 22nd of December, when they visited the orphanage and saw her… she wasn’t breathing…

Haruto: It seems like that orphanage was really deserted. The priest started to get broke and he changed, acting like a different person. They also said that people no longer went to the church.

Chikage: So that two faced priest was at his limits.

Tenma: People knew that one child, she, was inside there, but they didn’t know about her disease.

Haruto: We met a few people and when we told them that she died by disease, they were all surprised. They said they didn’t know anything.

Shian: Hey, Tenma. How did the couple we met before know about her?

Tenma: It seems like the couple moved to this village just a while ago. And when they were came to say hello to the people in church, they coincidently met with her. Since she looked really weak, they were concerned. They could tell that she was having a tough life. So when the priest wasn’t present, they’d sneak in to see her condition sometimes.

Chikage: At least there was someone who cared.

Shian: I slightly relieved that she wasn’t alone.

Keisa: To think that a day would come where I’d see her grave, I can’t imagine it. She really died..

Shian: ….

Haruto: Don’t cry.

Shian: … But….

Tenma: Shian….

Chikage: It wasn’t…. a mistake? But, we were together just a few days ago…

Haruto: About that… If she was dead, what was she when we just met her yesterday and a few days ago..?

Airu: Just yesterday…

Tenma: Ah… Although it’s hard to believe, we met her in this weird world.

Shian: Perhaps… it really was just a dream.

Keisa: Are you saying we all dreamt the same thing? Well, that’s more realistic than going to that world.

Airu: It’s not a dream.

Keisa: Huh?

Airu: I also met her somewhere not in this world. That world was the world she wrote about in that picture book. We happened to enter the picture book.

Haruto: The world of the picture book?

Chikage: Now, now, get a hold of yourself, Airu-san. I understand that you’re shocked because of your sister’s death…

Airu: I can’t believe it as well, but, look at this.

Tenma: What’s this, a book? Even so, it’s just a few pages stacked together?

Airu: This is the Wizard of Oz that she wrote back when we were all at the orphanage. The content is different to the original a lot, but you should read it. There are lots of similar points as to what happened in that mysterious dream you were talking about.

-In that picture book, a story was certainly written. It was an adventure story where a girl gets sent to the World of Oz and in order to get back to her world, she travels to the Emerald city. In the midst of travelling to the Emerald city, she meets six boys. Their names were Haruto, Chikage, Keisa, Shian, Tenma and Airu. They each had a key so, in order to open the door heading to the Emerald City, the keys were required. Once the girl explained her situation and asked them to be her friend, the kind hearted boys became her friend, one by one. Eventually, after the long trip, she arrived to the door that was her goal. There were six friends, which had a strong bond with her, by her side. With this she could return to her world, but the girl who opened the door thought-
‘If I go to my original world, then I have to separate with my friends that adventured with me. That is too sad.’ 
And the girl realised what was important to her and what she truly wanted. She who could grant one wish said-
‘In this world of Oz, I want to live with everyone.’
To live happily with those precious to her. She had no other wish than that.


Haruto: The world of Oz. And the keys.

Chikage: Haruto as the Tin Man, me as the magician. Also, everyone else had the same role back when we played Oz-and-seek. The world of Oz that we were in was also like this, right?

Keisa: Hey Airu. Did she really write this?

Airu: I’m certain. I even saw her writing it. I found this book on the burnt spot. Nothing was left on that burnt spot, but I have no idea why this book was the only thing safely left. However, the moment I touched it, I was in that world. I’m definitely certain about that. Even if you could think that I was crazy.

Tenma: Well, we all experienced it. We won’t say that it’s weird, but there are some parts that I can’t understand. The world of Oz that we saw, wasn’t it a completely different world, to the point of being opposite to what was written in this book?

Shian: Yeah, it wasn’t a happy, peaceful and fun world.

Airu: This is a simple guess, but the reason why it didn’t turn out like the book, isn’t it because we changed?

Haruto: We changed? What do you mean?

Airu: She wrote this ten years ago. Since then, at least I, changed quite a lot. In the world that she made, something that she didn’t know entered. If that was considered as an abnormality, wouldn’t the world be morphed as well?

Haruto: Compared to before?

Keisa: I certainly did spend my everyday life that would be embarrassing to show her during those ten years. By the time I went to that world, I was a different person who she wouldn’t know.

Chikage: The world of a picture book, huh? Normally I would laugh at something unreal like that. But, since I’ve experienced it and if I think about her feelings, it might not have been impossible.

Shian: She was at the orphanage alone. For ten years, when she was in pain and agony because of that disease…

Airu: The promise with the World of Oz might have comforted her loneliness. Looking at the diary, she must’ve known by the last month that since she couldn’t even stand up, she wouldn’t be able to make it.

Tenma: ‘I can’t live till the promised day, but I want to meet them once more’ is what she might’ve wished.

Airu: It might’ve been her desperate feeling that were embedded in this book, the Wizard of Oz, which called us over. From that world where her soul is.

Haruto: Then why are we still here? Originally, we became into keys, right? She obtained the six keys so she went somewhere.

Chikage: According to the book, if she opened the door, she goes to Emerald city. Also a wish will be granted once she goes there.

Keisa: A wish..? Perhaps, the reason why we, who were supposed to be keys, are here is…

Shian: She wished that? But… the book say that’s she wished to live with everyone else, right?

Airu: If everyone becomes a key and disappears, then there’s no point in wishing. They’re keys in order to open the door and make a wish. I think it wouldn’t easily be nothing.

Tenma: Like how our bodies disappeared, she also lost something then?

Airu: This is all just a guess. We don’t know the truth. But, when I was the last, she had no memories. If she regained her memories when she opened the door, and she remembered that we turned into keys, then you guys would know what she’d do.

Haruto: She was always like that, back then and even in that world too. She only thought of others… and even till her death she put others before herself..!

Keisa: So we can no longer see her..?

Airu: In the first place, it was a miracle that we could meet her in that world.

Tenma: As if I can take all this…. I can’t accept this!! Is there no other way?!

Shian: Emerald city.

Haruto: Shian.

Shian: If one goes to Emerald city, a wish comes true.

Haruto: So what?! …! Shian, are you really…?

Shian: If we entered the picture book because she called us over, wouldn’t the opposite work too?

Keisa: The opposite?

Chikage: So we, ourselves, go in the picture book?

Airu: If it’s this book in which her soul is embedded, the possibility of meeting her isn’t zero.

Tenma: What you’re saying, is that true?

Airu: What she really wanted was to forever live with everyone is this world of Oz. If she wanted that, then I want to grant it.

Haruto: Are you really going to go?

Keisa: So wait a second! Till now, it’s all guesses. We don’t know if that’ll be the picture book world and that we’ll be able to grant that wish even if we go there once again.

Airu: As Keisa said, these might be all wrong guesses. This might be just us making nonsense because we don’t want to accept the truth of her death. But, one thing is true. She is no longer in this world. Then, even if the chances are low, I want to go to the world were there’s a chance of meeting her. She’s not here anyway, then I have nothing to do in this world.

Chikage: Hahaha, as expected of her brother. However, that’s the same for me. I have no attachments with this world with no her.

Shian: I want to go too. If I can meet her, then I’ll go anywhere.

Tenma: I see… I don’t want to make her feel lonely even for one second.

Haruto: I can’t leave her, a precarious person, all alone.

Keisa: What are you guys!? Acting all cool by yourselves! Me too… I also want to see her so much!!

Airu: So it’s everyone. However, for an ending, this would be the answer. To fit the ending that she wanted, none of us shouldn’t be excluded. Let’s go, to the place where she’ll be waiting all by herself. Even if we have to give something up, we want to see her.


TRACK 7
Haruto: As they suddenly regain consciousness, they find themselves in an unfamiliar place.

Chikage: The place was very foggy and dark like a veil, it was impossible to see what was beyond.

Keisa: However, looking closely, they could see a weak beam of light from somewhere.

Shian: The six of them approached the light. At that moment…

Tenma: They realised that light was coming from in between a single door.

Airu: That’s right, it was that door that led to the Emerald city.


Haruto: This is the door that she was talking about?

Chikage: The keys… are already in. So that definitely means….!

Keisa: She went beyond… that’s a relief.

Shian: If we go beyond this door, a wish will come true. And we’ll be able to meet her once again.

Tenma: We might, that is. Well, we’ll never know if we don’t go.

Airu: If we go beyond, we’ll probably never be able to go back to the real world. Are you guys still going to go?

Tenma: Don’t ask something pointless like that. Of course we will.

Chikage: That’s right. We have no intention to go back now.

Keisa: Yeah, as long as we can see her, we can give up everything.

Shian: Because there’s nothing important than her.

Haruto: Let’s go already. If we make her wait any longer, she’ll cry.

Airu: Now that ten years has past, you guys have matured. At this rate, there’ll be no role for me.

Tenma: You really think too much.

Keisa: That’s true. We should wonder if he’s an idiot or not.

Chikage: Shouldn’t you be more concerned for being more of an idiot?

Keisa: Huh?!

Haruto: Don’t fight after all this way here. 

Shian: Airu-san, if you like her, then you should tell her that you do.

Airu: I know. I realised that in that world. Right now, I feel like I can honestly hug her. We made her wait for so long. Let’s go see her now.

-From then, they never returned to their real world ever again. That was because, when they went beyond the door, their wish came true. The seven of them, with strong bonds, were able to finally keep their precious promise.

Haruto: See, she was crying. You're not supposed to cry, idiot. You've been waiting for us, right?

Chikage: We came to see you. We'll no longer make you feel lonely. 

Keisa: I won't ever break the promise with you again. In order to stay by your side confidently. 

Shian: I missed you so much! From now on, forever and ever, we are together! 

Tenma: I'll be by your side, I won't ever leave you. 

Airu: I won't leave you alone. No matter what happens, I'll always protect you. 

-With that, the seven of them who were able to meet once again lived happily ever after. The dream world that you drew when young, where everyone would laugh and happily live, in this world of Oz.

The End.

 

4 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!
    Thank you so much for translating the last volume;;-;; I don't know how happy I was when checking your blog and found this;u;

    It's really good to know that everyone is alive and they live together now. I thought this series will be another Rejet's heartbreaking series but it's not!

    I'll look forward for your next project too! Are you going to do more rejet series? Www
    Once again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome~~ I'm glad you enjoyed *^^*
      I was also happy to know that it was a happy ending because this series made me cry a lot along the way XD
      Mm I think I will do anther rejet series cuz I just love their plots (minus the recent ones though... It's not the same as the ones before ;A;)

      Delete
  2. OMG Finally! I've heard all the CDs, still I didn't get the meaning until now! Now I'm gonna listen to all of them all over again, because your translation FINALLY gave the meaning (and feels) to this CDs! Thank you, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that I was able to convey the meaning and feelings cause I was trying hard to do so :) You're welcome!

      Delete